Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Re:Microsoft Runtime Redistributable Kit Fails to Load message  (Read 6848 times)

Rodjngreen

Topic Starter

Hi all you great geeks out there n Computerland!I tried installing Avira Antivirus and and it comes up with a message,that it cannot be installed because "Microsoft Runtime Redistributable Kit" failed to load.I have Microsoft  Visual C++ 2005 which was Preloaded when I first bought my comp,(Asus PRO050series,Pent T2330,HD160gb,2gb).I've also got Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5sp1(also preloaded)Any Ideas?
    « Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 09:05:02 PM by Rodjngreen »

Rodjngreen

Topic Starter

Re:Microsoft Runtime Redistributable Kit Fails to Load message
      « Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 08:59:55 PM »
      Hi all you great geeks out there n Computerland!I tried installing Avira Antivirus and and it comes up with a message,that it cannot be installed because "Microsoft Runtime Redistributable Kit" failed to load.I have Microsoft  Visual C++ 2005 which was Preloaded when I first bought my comp,(Asus PRO050series,Pent T2330,HD160gb,2gb).I've also got Microsoft.Net Framework 3.5sp1(also preloaded)Any Ideas?