Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: blank printing  (Read 2246 times)

lucy diller

blank printing
« on: July 14, 2005, 01:12:51 PM »
When I try to print, my printer (Compaq IJ 650) makes the customary preliminary noises, starts to feed a piece of paper through, makes noises as if it were printing, ejects the page -- and there's nothing on it!  And the printer icon that usually appears in the lower right corner doesn not appear.  This happened suddenly -- I'd printed a couple of things, then poof, no printing.

Raptor

Re: blank printing
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 01:18:23 PM »
Does your printer indicate it requires the cartridge to be replaced?

merlin_2

Re: blank printing
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 01:31:06 PM »
When I try to print, my printer (Compaq IJ 650) makes the customary preliminary noises, starts to feed a piece of paper through, makes noises as if it were printing, ejects the page -- and there's nothing on it!  And the printer icon that usually appears in the lower right corner doesn not appear.  This happened suddenly -- I'd printed a couple of things, then poof, no printing lucy
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the printer icon located on the top task bar.....and run a test page does it print??if it does you will have go into the active printer manager and untick cancel print....this for a lexmark printer.....what one is your printer!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 01:32:51 PM by merlin_2 »