Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: pc jumps post test-no beep -no signal to monitor  (Read 2302 times)

quinlind

pc jumps post test-no beep -no signal to monitor
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:52:11 AM »
my PC starts up ,fans working , green light on motherboard ,no beep (post test skipped ) so I'm told .No signal to monitor.PC was working fine for more than a year.Ive tried almost every suggestion...like power off hold power button 30 seconds ,check cables removed graphic ram ,CPU ,reset ,f8 on start up,switch PCs ,monitors...
Now I'm at the point were i noticed the PC doesnot beep when start up which means it skipped the post test...
iv tried all suggestions on forums and still no beep.the only time it beeped three times is when i removed the ram. but still no signal to monitor.after installing the ram .no beep..
i reset the CPU , i don't know what else to do. i read only one article about a jump start at this stage .i don't know how to go about this
info:"Intel core 2 duo,nvidea graphics card 256MB cant remmember the rest PC is down ??? >:( :'(
thanks for your help :)