Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: my flashdrive..  (Read 2287 times)

jamcarl

Topic Starter

Rookie

my flashdrive..
    « on: May 18, 2010, 02:05:25 AM »
    when i click my flash drive to open a dialog box appeared and said formatted yes or no?what should i do?

johngetter

Hopeful

• The Computer Master (Number 2)
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: my flashdrive..
    « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 07:24:47 AM »
    If you cant accsess the data on that drive and continues to ask to format....

Corrupted Flash drive Data Recovery
    What's the best way to get my data off of a corrupted flash drive?

If you are using a flash drive, try and connect it to another computer just to be sure that the USB ports on your computer are not faulty. If you are using removable flash media, try connecting it to your computer with a card reader just to be sure that the cord or device you are using is also not faulty.

Undelete is good for basic recovery on many kinds of drives, internal or external and can handle recovery through corrupted or damaged media. Undelete can recover from any kind of external drive.

If this dont work your flash drive is corrupted and need to get a new one  ::)

Call of Duty Player
    Operation 7 Player
    Halo Reach Player
    Acer User

I am glad to help you today...Have a Nice Day, From your Friendl

michaewlewis

Intermediate
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 04:33:42 PM »
    I get that every now and then with my flash drive. I usually just ignore it (click No) and open it in My Computer. No clue why it does it. If you're still not able to get to your data, your flash drive may be bad.

mishrashubham2007

Starter

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 05:22:36 AM »
      If you have access to your flash drive I suppose you can first scan it for viruses, take corrective action if any found and copy all your data to your hard disk and then format the flash drive.

jamcarl

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 10:09:21 PM »
        thankz to all you bro... ;D