Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: recover from virus  (Read 2463 times)

verigood

Topic Starter

recover from virus
    « on: May 16, 2010, 11:46:18 AM »
    i did not explain that the problem with my computer started when i recovered it from a virus. after the virus removal i was unable to start the internet, so i played around with my computer, and i system restore and i use last known configuration. after i use this i was able to get back on internet, but i still cannot connect a printer i can not repair spooler because i get error message 1084  cannot perform in safe mode.
    also my media player is not working i can not hear sounds. i do not know waht is wrong .
    i need help can anyone help me

hopemy

Rookie

Re: recover from virus
      « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 08:33:23 PM »
      Hi, you can try to update their drivers..Maybe the virus has done something bad to them.

pcs365_2

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 07:39:00 AM »
        Hi,

Exchange Server is operating by design. The attachment will still be delivered unaltered (remaining encrypted). The recipient will still be able to decrypt the attachment correctly using the Secrets for Windows application.

The Event ID:1084 "RTF corruption" is reporting properly, because it is not a valid RTF format.

For additional information regarding Secrets for Windows, please refer to the manufacturer's Web site at:
        http://www.entegrity.co.uk/main.htm (http://www.entegrity.co.uk/main.htm)
        PCS365.2
        Bangalore.

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 06:24:34 PM »
        Dead Link...

Although this was the wrong way to go about this.

Clik Here...  and follow the instructions.
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "