Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: log in problem  (Read 2259 times)

dev007

Topic Starter

Rookie

« on: May 22, 2010, 01:08:02 AM »
    i have a internet connection through  a cable(cat5 e). isp who told me that it is a broadband connection.but when i search in Google with "what is my dynamic ip" then the site show me it is a dial up connection.after some days i know that they send internet connection through a router with a cable (cat5 e).they configure  internet with thair proxy but there is a problem.some time the connection break and show "request time out"
    then i told to them that when i connect through their login web page there is no problem.
    i want to login through xp client window how i configure that?

i have two lan card in my host computer.first one connect with their lan cable,second connect with a switch.rest 10 client computer connect in switch.

ip in first lan card  172.26.0.7
    forget  alt dns

with best regads

mhelsby

Re: log in problem
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 03:04:46 PM »
    use a different connection. go to the lan and find out the xp password to the computer.

Sid

Apprentice
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: log in problem
      « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 05:38:38 AM »
      i have a internet connection through  a cable(cat5 e). isp who told me that it is a broadband connection.but when i search in Google with "what is my dynamic ip" then the site show me it is a dial up connection.after some days i know that they send internet connection through a router with a cable (cat5 e).they configure  internet with thair proxy but there is a problem.some time the connection break and show "request time out"
      then i told to them that when i connect through their login web page there is no problem.
      i want to login through xp client window how i configure that?

i have two lan card in my host computer.first one connect with their lan cable,second connect with a switch.rest 10 client computer connect in switch.

ip in first lan card  172.26.0.7
      forget  alt dns

with best regads

I'm sorry, what are you trying to do?

Could you try re-explaining it please?