Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Program keeps "not responding"  (Read 2523 times)

Ryan.volker

Topic Starter

Rookie
    Program keeps "not responding"
    « on: May 31, 2010, 05:41:28 PM »
    Ok, i have windows vista, on a hp pavillion dv6 laptop.. and i play World Of Warcraft on it.. and whenever im playing, and i ALT+TAB minimize it to change song, look up quest, etc. You cant get WoW back up.. it stops responding.. Now i know i just posted this before, but i didnt have as much info in the last one   

My specs
    Windows Vista
    2.8GHZ processor
    6 gigs of ram
    500Gb harddrive
    a basic video card.. nothing special

Please if you can think of something that would help me out.. its really annoying having to restart the whole game when i want to change song or look somehting up
    Im on the elevator of life.. Just trying to get to the top, but some as*hol* had to push all the freakin' buttons.

drivenbywhat

Beginner

Re: Program keeps "not responding"
      « Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 08:43:34 AM »
      Having a basic video card might be the problem. Have you checked the hardware requirements of the game in reference to the video card needed?
      If you think the number of posts you have coincides with your status you are wrong. If you put guru under experience you are a noob. If your post doesn't help the requester and only starts a flame war think before replying. If you are moderator and contribute to these things you should have your privileges revoked.

pcs365_2

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 09:02:04 AM »
        Hi,

Please check the below mentioned mininum system requirements for World of Warcrafts:

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows® System XP/XP64/Vista/Vista64/7** OS (with the latest Service Packs or updates):

- Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
        - 512 MB or more of RAM (Vista requires 1 GB or more of RAM)
        - 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting with 32 MB VRAM, such as an ATI Radeon 7200 or NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or better
        - DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
        - DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
        - 15.0 GB available HD space
        - 4 x CD-ROM drive
        - DVD-ROM drive for DVD version (Downloadable Installer also available)
        - Broadband Internet connection
        - For voice chat, an SSE enabled CPU is required.

Because before installing any game you should check the requirements of the game.
        PCS365.2
        Bangalore.

+Asking

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 05:49:56 AM »
        Please do NOT post the same case more then one.
                                       >:(

Ryan.volker

Topic Starter

Rookie
          « Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »
          i thinik its the video card.. its just a basic laptop video card. the game runs great, you just cant minimize it :(

And +asking, chill. i posted it again because i didnt have information in the other one, so dont get your panties in a bunch.
          Im on the elevator of life.. Just trying to get to the top, but some as*hol* had to push all the freakin' buttons.