Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINKS ITS USB PROBLEM!S  (Read 2247 times)

mommamassey

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINKS ITS USB PROBLEM!S
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:01:21 PM »
??? >:( OK I AM HAVING A PROBLEM I TRY TO HOOK UP MY PRINTER AND I HAVE TRIED TO HOOK UP  MY WEB CAMERA AND IT KEEPS TELLIN ME IT CANNOT READ ANYTHING SO I THOUGHT MAYBE I HAD BAD USB SO MY DAD GAVE ME A USB aND I PLUGGED IT IN AND IT IS STILL DOING THE SAME THING  DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ELSE IT COULD BE??PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME INSANE.   i have like a 2004 or 05 dell it has windows xp on it

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINKS ITS USB PROBLEM!S
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:20:50 PM »
Hello and welcome to the computer hope forums.

This forum has many volunteers that would like to help you with your computer concerns. Please be patient and you will get an answer shortly.
This is not like a chat room. You cannot just say a bunch of things and expect somebody to come back with a quick easy answer. In order for this to work for everyone you need to be brief and clear in your first message. For one thing, we need to know what kind of computer you have. And have you had problems with that before this?
Did you recently by a new printer? Normally the instructions are quite clear and you should not have any problem if you have done exactly as the user manual says. What brand of computer did you buy and what is the model number?
When using any USB device it is necessary to install proper to the drivers for that specific device. Your WebCam should have with it a CD that properly installs the WebCam.
Some things you ought to know. The front panel USB ports on some computers do not work very good. Ignore this if your computer is a laptop.
Also, USB extension of are not always reliable. The quality varies quite a bit. And you need to know that laptop computers gave me more fussy about what to plug into the USB port.
So before we can go any further we need to know more about your computer and what devices are you trying to use.

Also, please stop writing in capital letters. It is very annoying and it does not help at all.

+Asking

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINKS ITS USB PROBLEM!S
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:06:05 AM »
I think you need to download a update for it.