Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Caps Lock Switches Off My Mouse  (Read 2013 times)

EdgeZombie

Topic Starter

Caps Lock Switches Off My Mouse
    « on: June 24, 2010, 05:15:35 AM »

Hey,
    I have a Logitech G11 Keyboard and a Toshiba PA3706E-1ET1 Mouse, and it'll sometimes randomly switch off (not disconnect, the cursor just doesn't move.) However, this hasn't happened scince I plugged it in the USB Ports on the Keyboard.

However, the Enter Key also switches off the mouse. It doesn't matter wether the reciever is in my PC or in the Keyboard, the Enter key makes the cursor stop moving.

I have no Virus', I've scanned with Microsoft Security Essentials, Avast! Free AntiVirus and AntiMalwareBytes, no virus'.

The only thing that has changed is I installed an NVidia 9800GT Inno3D Graphics card the same time the problems started. I know this can not be the problem from where I've asked elsewhere. The Graphics Card is totally compatible and works perfectly as well, so it couldn't be that.

All Drivers are up to date afaik. The mouse doesn't have any drivers apart from something called "MouseDriver.exe." I've used the Devices Panel to make sure they're up to date and they are.

Any ideas? I want to keep my mouse, my keyboard and my Graphics card. Thanks!