Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mic and headphone problem.  (Read 4745 times)

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Mic and headphone problem.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
Once again...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »
Mind boggling, isn't it?
But they seem to be having a nice conversation, so who am I to interrupt?

Slade

Hopeful

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »
    Im only attempting to help the user

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »
      vincent `1024,Been away for a few days. See others have come forth with "suggestions" but to answer your question " i not sure how? can u explain more clearly?" I will use my own case as an example and perhaps it will have relevance to your own situation.
        Down at the bottom of your screen on the task bar i have an icon called "creative volume control" (that is because what i have for a sound card is a PCI sound card called "creative soundblaster"). If i right click my mouse cursor over the icon it will display a variety of options. In my case the one that gives access to restoring the "defaults" is "eax console". If in the open eax console window i click on "defaults" it will return the parameters of the sound card to the defaults appropriate from the manufacturer for that device. This will solve an unknown change you may have inadvertently made by clicking on something related to your sound parameters that either you don't know you did or weren't aware you did. Are you still having issues with the use of the mic and headphones? truenorth

vincent1024

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2010, 03:34:15 AM »
        Yes, i am busy for the past few days. It only happens when i plug in both mic and headphone but when i only plug in headphone, it works fine. I think the problem is with the settings because when i off the mic boost, the bee sound is gone but my teammate cant hear what im talking. Therefore, i need to on the mic boost which result in the bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sound in the background..

I hope u understand what im saying because its really irritating.