Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Sim 2 Packs Question  (Read 3379 times)

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Sim 2 Packs Question
    « on: August 10, 2010, 12:42:44 PM »
    I got Holiday Edition a while back cause everyone was transfering to the new sims.  Any rate I had Double Deluxe Installed which I unistalled since I could get Holiday Editon too.  Thing is that it says like one is all ready installed when I go to put the second disk in.  I checked the back of the cases an says with the additon of my other packs.   Sims 2 Seasons needs Double Deluxe or the Sims 2 Holiday Editon then Bon Voyage states the same an same with universty. So I checked Holiday Editon to see that it says Updated for 2006 includes the sims plus the sims 2 happy holiday stuff pack.  So in other words I cant have both though Double Deluxe has night life stuff as well.  I was told that would work though so I dont know.

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Re: Sim 2 Packs Question
      « Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 12:56:24 PM »
      So I cant have Double Deluxe an Holiday Editon together then? ???

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 03:39:38 AM »
      Do you have the original Sims 3?

If so, let's called it A. Double Deluxe is B and Holiday Edition is C.

You can install AB and AC but not ABC?

Slade

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
        I never said that I had sims 3.  Thats what I thought, I had mailed them though an said that I should be able to have them both an work.  Is it possible to have like two seperate accounts an have them on the same machine.  Like I have a second harddrive could I install out to it?