Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Really Annoying Cannot find problem  (Read 2955 times)

roophix

Really Annoying Cannot find problem
« on: July 27, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »
So sometimes my browsers stop working, By that i mean they wont load some webpages, Sometimes they wont load any. I mainly use Firefox, but i own 4 different browsers and none will work when this "problem occurs". Its not my internet connection or my router or my ISP, All are in great condition when this happens. If i have a download going on, it will continue to download. I looked at all i could to try and figure out the problem with what knowledge i have so i am here asking for help or possibilities to what may be causing the problem or a way to fix it. Im not sure what information to provide since i cant seem to figure out the source of the problem. I will check in often incase anybody requests information from me in order to help, Thanks in advance!

Also my computer is free of viruses, atleast i think so. ill be doing a check now with Adware, Spybot and destroy and what ever else i have on here, If there are newer better programs in use please share with me

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Really Annoying Cannot find problem
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:48:52 AM »