Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: The colors on the screen are not the same that print.  (Read 2768 times)

mrsxanadu

The colors on the screen are not the same that print.
« on: August 02, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
I use mircrosoft office home and student 2007 with vista.  I have a Dell computer and a canon printer.  The colors I choose in my programs are not the colors that print.  For example:  my son is a scooby doo fanatic.  I printed some things out for him and scooby came out bright pink.  Grays come out lavendar, yellow is orange, green is brown........It is absolutely driving me crazy!  I have spent hours and taking dozens of tips and much advice and nothing anyone tells me is working.  I bought refurbished ink cartridges, went out and bought brand new and they are all the same......I am ready to pull my hair out.  I have things to print that require color for a class at school.  I can't keep bugging my neighbor for her computer! >:( ???

lostcoast

Hopeful
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: The colors on the screen are not the same that print.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 08:14:27 PM »

It seems to me you need to try another printer on your comp and see if it's related to your comp or the printer. And/Or try your printer on another comp and see if it prints ok.

narrow down the possibilities.
I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.