Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PAINT Text Toolbox  (Read 2479 times)

jvista

PAINT Text Toolbox
« on: July 28, 2005, 01:35:30 PM »
Ciao:

I've been using PAINT for 4+ years w/no problem, but as of last night I can't find the Text Toolbox.
Can someone help me?

John

yourfateissealed

Re: PAINT Text Toolbox
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 02:19:31 PM »
Sorry....I was going to try and help you...but I came across a problem myself.  When i went to open paint, it took forever...and I got a message saying that my virtual memory is too low...

Im thinking...*censored*...my Virt. Mem. settings are high...and paint is a program that wouldn't need alot...

Sorry I can't help...

jvista

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 03:07:31 PM »
hey--- thanks for trying anyway

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 03:35:29 PM »
Ciao:

I've been using PAINT for 4+ years w/no problem, but as of last night I can't find the Text Toolbox.
Can someone help me?

John

It does not seem to possible to hide this menu, as it is not context sensitive. Has the entire menu dissapeared or only this option?

You may wish to do the following:

Press either CTRL + L or CTRL + T to see if the menu reappears. If something dissapears, simply press the same key combination again.

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 06:14:52 PM »
Got to the control panel/add/remove programs.....click it now click windows setup.......tab now click  on accessories untick the box for paint  and reboot pc.......no go back to the control panel.......and retick the paint box...it should spring back to life........