Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Thumbs and Buttons  (Read 2709 times)

Eighthnote

Topic Starter

Rookie

Thumbs and Buttons
    « on: September 10, 2010, 09:58:07 AM »
    This may be related to my problem I had with the streaming video. (See post "Need Help.....Streaming Video") I have that corrected but there are many sights that are missing buttons and the thumbs (pics) are blank. Example: I type in BMW Z3 in google and up to now I would see many sites related to this vehicle. I still see the links but all the images are blank white. If I click images up top I would normally get pages and pages of thumbs. Now I get images not available or blank white thumbs. Again along with this sites are missing buttons. Examples: "Next" "Submit" "Close" etc. This doesn't happen on every site but it does happen way more than it should and on popular sites like Yahoo and Google. I'm running CA Security Suite if anyone uses that program. Thanks in advance folks. You led me to the solution for my streaming audio. I have confidence you'll come thru here.

Eighthnote

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Thumbs and Buttons
      « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 10:42:48 AM »
      I hope I described this well but I wanted to add something. When I go to EBAY and go to an item, I see the pic of the item but I can't enlarge or zoom or look at the other views of the items. This must mean its a global setting on my PC keeping things from not workin. Windows 7 and CA Security suite.

Eighthnote

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 08:36:18 PM »
        Another Example: I tried to join a forum and it had an image verification in the registration process. Next to the image verification I expected to see some letters or numbers and there was nothing. I tried Firefox and IE and had the same result. It's getting frustrating folks. Please help. Maybe this is my higher power telling me I shouldn't be spending this much time on my PC. Please Help.............. Thank you

Eighthnote

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »
          Fixed............. I withdraw the cry for help,,,,, ::)