Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Burning situation?  (Read 2154 times)

HoZ

Topic Starter

Burning situation?
    « on: September 13, 2010, 03:38:20 PM »
    I have NERO and DVD-Flick, I can copy and burn CD's, but when I go to burn a dvd neither one of the above programs recognize any format no matter what format it is. Nero's pop up window states that "no compatible format is found" and DVD Flick will state " the file may be corrupted or the format is unsupported". It doesn't matter what web site I download a movie from or what format I seem to use those windows pop up on all of them but my media players will play them. I put a movie in and ripped it and then burned it to make sure that my burner works and it burned it fine. It seems that I only have the problem when attempting to burn a movie from the web. Am i missing a program or something because I did buy it from some computer repair shop so I am not sure if it's missing a program or not. I look forward to recieving someone's help, Thanx

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Burning situation?
    « Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 03:59:53 PM »
    Do you have a DVD burner ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

HoZ

Topic Starter

Re: Burning situation?
      « Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »
      Yes, I have a Memorex DVD Multi recorder. As I mentioned in my post I've downloaded a copy of Big Mamma onto my computer and then burned it onto a DVD with no problem but when it comes to burning anything that I have downloaded from any site there seems to be a problem. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner but I was away from the computer until now