Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: cannot start windows  (Read 2593 times)

lonar23

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

cannot start windows
    « on: August 10, 2010, 09:55:06 AM »
    earlier this day my laptop work normally but i just turn it off and put it near the air condition for 10 mins. to cool it down, now when i turn it on again i cant load to windows, i ran start-up repair but it says only that WINDOWS CANNOT REPAIR THIS COMPUTER AUTOMATICALLY, I also did system restore...and also trying to start a safemode but still I failed...

when i start my system it just show STARTING WINDOWS then some blinks of error BLUE SCREEN and i can't even read it then direct to WINDOWS ERROR RECOVERY with some message "RECENT HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE CHANGE MIGTH BE THE CAUSE......" with menus asking LAUNCH START-UP REAPAIR(recommenden) and START WINDOWS NORMALLY i did it both already but the problem is still the same i also ran system restore but their is no progress....

any suggestion or any convenient ideas on what happen in my laptop and how to repair it?

NEED HELP THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN....

coastie65

Rookie

• Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: cannot start windows
    « Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »
    Hi. One thing that bothers me about this is you said that after you shut down, you set the Computer in front of the A/C to cool it down. I don't think that was a good idea. In all likelyhood, there was a lot of humidity present. When you set that thing in front of the A/C with that cool air, there is a very real possiblity that the moist air inside condensed, leaving moisture inside your computer, not good when you turned it back on.
    Cooler Max 912 HAF Case, ASUS Z87-Pro MOBO, i7 4770k CPU OC'd to 4.6 Ghz, 16 GB of GSkill Ripjaws Series X 2133 Mhz Ram, EVGA GTX 980, Gelid Tranquillo cooler, 2 1Tb WD Caviar Black HDDs, Samsung Series 850 EVO 1 Tb SSD, Corsair AX850w PSU, LITE-ON iHAS124-04 Optical drive. Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 03:14:45 PM »
    Hi. One thing that bothers me about this is you said that after you shut down, you set the Computer in front of the A/C to cool it down. I don't think that was a good idea. In all likelyhood, there was a lot of humidity present. When you set that thing in front of the A/C with that cool air, there is a very real possiblity that the moist air inside condensed, leaving moisture inside your computer, not good when you turned it back on.

So you're going with that theory ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Carlos Medrano

Rookie

• I've Allways enjoyed computers!
      « Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »
      Try when you turn on the computer, tap f8 and choose Disable automatic  restart on system failure
      and post every thing that is on the bs.
      Do Computers Think for them selfs?
      If they do tell them to write a report of your mind.

lonar23

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »
        guys..thanks for all concern here...i considered that also as a big help..

what i did is try to reinstall os and it works...but if ever it won't i will
        still post it here to grab any of your ideas..

thanks a lot computer hope and more power..
         ;) :)

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        « Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 03:13:45 PM »
        Glad you're fixed up for the time being...
        Thanx for posting back...
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "