Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how to get rid of virus:win32/alureon.h  (Read 4484 times)

Dogg000

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    how to get rid of virus:win32/alureon.h
    « on: October 07, 2010, 07:38:13 AM »
    i read that the only way to fix it is to go into recovery mode and fix it there but the problem with that is i have an acer notebook that runs window xp but it has no disk drive so how do go into recovery mode or is there another way to fix it.

Dogg000

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: how to get rid of virus:win32/alureon.h
      « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
      also this might help i used a program called superantispyware professional and it found a lot of spyware, trojans, viruses and other things. so i deleted all of the ones that were marked red and had a check marke next to it and the ones that were marked as yellow i and had no check marks next to it i checked them and deleted them. that might have been a bad because when i when to one of my brawsers it said that my computer was not connected to the internet so i check my settings and saw that my ip adress was at 0.0.0.0 so i had to uninstall then reinstall my wireless card. after that i looked at my ip adress and it was back to normal. then i tried to go on my internet brawsers (safari, google chrome, firefox, and internet explorer) and they said again that my computer was not connected to the internet so i done a system restore (not restore mode) and all the viruses were back so i used superantispyware professional again but this time i only deleted the red ones. all my internet is working but i dont want...

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 10:12:50 AM »
      Please follow the instructions in the following link and post your logs:
      http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

Dogg000

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
        ...to use it because it redirects me and evertime i get a message from mirosoft security essentials that wonts me to remove the virus:win32/alureon.h so i do but it can only disinfect it so what im wondering is should i delete all the yellow marked ones to and then should i reinstall everything. also if i have to reinstall everything how should i do it with no disk drive can i download a brawser from another computer and install it on my then i can reinstall all my other brawsers or do i have to find a cheap usb disk drive that i can use to go into restore mode if i can find a disk because my laptop did not come with one. or can i go into restore mode without a disk any help will be appreciated