Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: OpenForm was Canceled  (Read 3382 times)

surfgirl321

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    OpenForm was Canceled
    « on: October 10, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
    I am trying to run a program on my computer called EquineMax ES. When I double-click the shortcut on the desktop I begins to open and then I get this error... The expression On Load you entered as the event property setting produced the following error:The OpenForm action was canceled.
    *The expression may not result in the name of a macro, name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure].
    *There may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro.

Then when I click Show Help it gives me this... This error occurs when an event has failed to run because Microsoft Office Access cannot evaluate the location of the logic for the event.

Any ideas how I can get this program to open?

truenorth

Guru

Re: OpenForm was Canceled
      « Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 08:34:58 AM »
      You do not explain how you created the short cut. The easiest and usually most reliable way is to from the "start" open all programs--select the one that you want to make the short cut to (ensuring that you have opened ALL the sub parts) then placing your cursor over the actual program line right click on it and select "create short cut". That will create an icon short cut to the program which you can then click on from your desktop. truenorth

surfgirl321

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
        Re: OpenForm was Canceled
        « Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
        I tried this and it is still doing the same thing. I think the problem is after I begins opening.