Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Sounds lagging all the time  (Read 3814 times)

tgriff

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Sounds lagging all the time
    « on: November 08, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
    I dont know how to describe this problem but whenever im running a music program such as itunes/winamp in full screen mod and i scroll in any program the music lags.

I dont think its associated with the scrolling but it just makes it play up.

Also this problem comes and goes.

Ive tried cleaning the inside of the box and and stuff but i have no idea what it could be

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Sounds lagging all the time
    « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »
    • Go to Piriform's website, and click the big button. Next, click Download from Piriform.com (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version. You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.
    • After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.
    • Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):

Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot You will see the following prompt:

Click Yes , then Copy to Clipboard

Now, right-click on any empty space in your reply box and click Paste.

You have just posted your specs!
    [/list]

tgriff

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner

Broni

Mastermind
      • Kraków my love :)
        • Computer Help Forum
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Sounds lagging all the time