Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Google chrome help  (Read 3089 times)

JooBear

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Google chrome help
    « on: November 07, 2010, 01:19:13 PM »
    How do I place a PULL DOWN BUTTON in browser's address bar like internet explorer?

Is there a way to customize chrome so it warns me when I'm trying to close two tabs?

>>>>I've already visited google chrome official help forum<<<<<<<  Thanks 4 your help!

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Google chrome help
    « Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »
    How do I place a PULL DOWN BUTTON in browser's address bar like internet explorer?

To the disappointment of many users, it can't be done. If you would like to open a page you had open at some point in the past, you can press Ctrl+H to open the history. There is also a small search bar at the top so you can search for something specific.

Is there a way to customize chrome so it warns me when I'm trying to close two tabs?

Try this extension:
    https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/lnpifgapnmpninomacbhdlconlpikdai

That extension partially works. You have to tinker with the settings.
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 06:31:02 PM by quaxo »

thebankinternet

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 01:59:49 AM »
    Hi Everyone! need your help. Every time I try to purchase a ticket online my browser will crash so I have to do it over again. I'm scared that I might be billed twice. What's wrong with this?  :-[

quaxo

Guru
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 02:33:06 AM »
    First, contact your credit card company and make sure you haven' t been billed twice.

Second, start your own new topic for this problem.

ryanasr

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 10:14:06 PM »
    Chrome is the best!!!!!