Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Daemon tools problem  (Read 4096 times)

The_Fallen_Angel

Daemon tools problem
« on: August 13, 2005, 10:53:55 PM »
i've just installed Daemon tools and i was loking for a game to mount to a virtual drive, so i chose lego starwars. i burnt the .iso and mounted it to a virtual drive, but when i load lego starwars, it says there is an emulator detected. please turn offf virtual drives and software, even with the emulation enabled! somebody please help, Thanks!!!

Raptor

Re: Daemon tools problem
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 03:37:36 AM »
You can disable levels of protection using Daemon tools.

Helper

Re: Daemon tools problem
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 11:35:23 AM »
have the protection emulation Disabled, and try installing Daemon tools again but change the name of the scsi drivers ti used to fool most blacklisted games, for example, just change the letters before scsi, like taxiscsi or watever 4 letter word you want.

Or maybe you never burned the game properly, first find out what protection the game has with a tool like Clony XXL (google for it) and the best protected game burner is Alcohol 120% which has its own protection profile tool that sends the detected profile from clony to Alcoholer (google for this too)
and Alcoholer runs Alcohol 120% with the detected profile and settings already in place for whatever protection is detected.

Hope this helps.