Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I E 8 vs Firefox  (Read 7304 times)

kevin998

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: I E 8 vs Firefox
    « Reply #15 on: November 05, 2010, 04:31:39 PM »
    Firefox is by far better the IE8, but I still use Chrome and IE8 as well. Each has their strengths and weaknesses. Chrome is the fastest with the fewest problems, but it also has the fewest plugins, plus there is some functionality that I don't get in Chrome that I like better in Firefox.

When I need to use IE8, I use a plugin for firefox called IE Tab Plus. It lets you open an IE8 window inside of a firefox tab. Sweet!

deXPoint

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 05:56:09 AM »
      Sweet as it may seem but using it very often will make your firefox crash in the long run so be careful using it
      Leto A. Bonner
      Computer Support Agent
      979-421-2749
      online computer repair

whodat4lyfe

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 01:58:47 PM »
      I dont know why but my computers starts lagging hard when I play games like Bejeweled Blitz of FB poker. I tend to use google chrome because it runs smoother than firefox, but that is just me. I do not know if anyone else had that problem, but I only use Google to play games on FB and other websites. I still love firefox though

PPowerHouseK

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 06:37:29 AM »
      I would recommend using Firefox not only because of its easy "find updates for all plugins" function, but also because it has more addons which give you more ability on the web. Maybe this will help you and others decide: