Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Datamodeling help please  (Read 2061 times)

Kubrak

Topic Starter

Starter

Datamodeling help please
    « on: November 30, 2010, 12:43:55 PM »
    Well... I need some help with my homework.
    Here it is:
    "A tourist association operates cottages in the mountains which people can rent.
    The association wants a system to keep track on cottages, rentals and info about the guests, and asks you to create it
    Remember necessary, entities, attributes, primary keys, relations, roles etc.
    The database should be able to:
    1) Show how much each guest have to pay
    2) Show what people that have stayed at various cottages"

I just want you to create the tables/entities for me in theory. I don't really need any technical help with e.g. MySQL, or not yet at least.
    I just cant get started, and I need some suggestions.
    ANY help is appreciated! Thanks.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Datamodeling help please
    « Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
    Sorry, we don't do homework here.

Kubrak

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »
      Why? Because I should do it myself? I'm gonna have a presentation about this task soon and I've been trying to set up a database for days now, but it's simply too difficult for me atm.
      If i got any help, it could help on my understanding on this subject. Why is that something you can't help me with? Just because i said it was homework?

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 01:32:30 PM »
      Yes, because you should do it yourself. The fact that it's too difficult for you is all the more reason for you to research it yourself or to tell your instructor you don't understand it. Our doing it for you will not help you learn. Thread locked.