Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: toshiba satellite L455D  (Read 2540 times)

shashgo

Topic Starter

Apprentice

toshiba satellite L455D
    « on: December 22, 2010, 11:36:06 AM »
    Operating system is windows 7.  It has 2GB ram and a 250GB HD.  Sometimes while surfing the net, everything abruptly dissapears and I get a BSOD that says BAD_SPOOL_CALLER.  This doesnt happen consistently but it does every so often and shortly after that the computer restarts.  This hasnt been happening on any other laptops and I dont know whats happening.  I read on the internet about some of the possible causes:  Bad hardware, bad software, bad website when you browse, hardware or software changes.  None of these seem to fit my situation, cause its a new laptop so Im assuming the hardware and software is okay.  I dont think its a bad website , cause it opens properly on my other computer without errors.  And I havent done any hardware or software changes. 

Please help

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: toshiba satellite L455D
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 11:40:13 AM »
    Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)
    No installation required.
    Unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.
    When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.
    Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.
    Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.