Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: RPC Server Unavailable  (Read 5891 times)

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: RPC Server Unavailable
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 05:37:13 AM »
I must be missing something. You returned to this thread after two years to resurrect an argument?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 06:32:10 AM »
I must be missing something. You returned to this thread after two years to resurrect an argument?

And despite the fact that apparently "nobody knows what they are talking about" They've even made another thread regarding another issue. Clearly a troll.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

derlehrer

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 08:52:58 AM »
Let's see, skipping over 700MB of the image data on a windows disk and assuming the OS will work fine?

Assuming that the problems you have couldn't possibly be related to that missing data? And even getting testy at the mere implication that that is the cause?

Assuming that the reason you couldn't use those disks you had to skip couldn't possibly be from a defective media or a bad burn or simply damage that occured in the interim? That's also a false assumption.

Those were inspired by your childish insult:

Which basically says "I deserve to have my problem solved by you all for free! Somebody with "expertise" is required obviously because my problem could not in any circumstance be caused by my skipping some of the recovery disks! Nor could that requirement to skip those disks be caused by problems with the disks! Clearly I just need somebody to tell me what box to check or uncheck! It's a simple problem with a simple solution!"
Your response simply proves that I'm dealing with half-wits and pre-adolescents. Nowhere can you find that I "assumed" anything other than that this forum might be able to offer suggestions to point me in the right direction. That didn't happen.

None of what you attribute to me can be found or inferred from my posts. I admitted that the disc (#5) was corrupted, not that it was your fault. You have set this board up supposedly to help people with computer problems, yet your standard operating procedure seems to be to denigrate and insult those who ask you to help. What good are you, anyhow?? My question could have been simply answered with: "We don't have any idea how to help you. Good luck in your quest." Instead, typical of the children you apparently are, you antagonize and make dim-witted remarks.

You simply are proof that abortion should have been legalized years ago.

By the way, isn't it time for you to go feed your mother her Gravy Train?
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
--George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionists

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 10:32:48 AM »
I've seen enough...

Topic Closed.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "