Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: need some help regarding black barry application  (Read 2183 times)

roohi

Topic Starter

Beginner

need some help regarding black barry application
    « on: January 18, 2011, 10:35:56 PM »
    I need to do following task can any one guide me initials as i am new to this field ..

When you create a group on blackberry Messenger it allows you to have group chat, post pics see members, calendar ect..

Simular to the way people can be added to join the group is the way i would like members to be able to download the software and invite members, who can invite members and so on.
     Each member should be able to be listed in catagorie such as clothing, food, computers, fitness ect.. they should be able to post one business card pic, little info about there special, business/service location and also a link for if they have a website.

people will not be able to respond to eachother because i dont want to complicate things however if they are looking for a service or business they will be able to see what it is that person offers.

Software is very simular to a directory except people can invite people to install software and be a part of the business community.

Thanks
    RG