Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with Realtek Driver  (Read 2582 times)

br3akth3w1nd

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Problem with Realtek Driver
    « on: January 15, 2011, 11:30:27 AM »
    Hi guys! I have a 5.1 System and I cannot support songs with it. I used Realtek High Def for that before but now my computer got reinstalled. The problem is.. I cannot start the program. I installed Realtek High Def from here - http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false , than restarted my computer but still nothing. I dont know what to do.. Does anyone knows how to solve this? Sorry for my bad english.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Problem with Realtek Driver
    « Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 07:44:13 PM »
    When you do a re-install you must make sure you do all the drivers for all hardware including the motherboard chip set. Any driver that is not right may possibly interfere with the sound system.
    You need to be sure about the sound card. Do you know the make and model of the sound card?

br3akth3w1nd

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 02:43:09 AM »
      In system information - components I see 2 devices.
      1. Created by Advanced Micro Devices its name is AMD High Definition Audio Device
      2. Created by Microsoft its name is High Definition Audio Device

br3akth3w1nd

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 02:44:56 AM »
        When you do a re-install you must make sure you do all the drivers for all hardware including the motherboard chip set. Any driver that is not right may possibly interfere with the sound system.
        You need to be sure about the sound card. Do you know the make and model of the sound card?
        Ok I found what it is. I gave my computer for reinstalling (idk why I didnt want to do it myself.. ive dont it many times before but didnt want to risk) and when I called them they said that probably they havent put the right driver. So you were right.. I installed the driver from the disc and now everything is fine ;d