Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: DVD to ipod touch FREE CONVERTER?  (Read 3390 times)

MomNEEDShelp

Topic Starter

Hopeful

DVD to ipod touch FREE CONVERTER?
    « on: January 30, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »
    Hi guys,

I have a PC (windows 7) and an ipod touch (a 3rd and brand new 4th Generation) 

I want to know if anyone knows if there is a FREE DVD to itouch converter out there that I can download?

I have DVD movies that I want to put on my ipod. I do not want to have to pay for movies I already own.

I am NOT technical so the easiest FREE program is prefered. I only want to get my movies on the touch, nothing more complicated than that.

THANKS SO MUCH!!  :-*

"Mom"

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru

MomNEEDShelp

Topic Starter

Hopeful

Re: DVD to ipod touch FREE CONVERTER?
      « Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 02:17:07 PM »
       I googled it also before asking here. Does anyone which is the easiest to use?

Has anyone had any success with it?

MomNEEDShelp

Topic Starter

Hopeful

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 06:12:06 PM »
        I tried a software (E-Z Soft) and it said Free. It then says, after you download it, that there is a FULL VERSION which costs money. What is the difference?

I don't see any instructions for it so I downloaded and have no clue as to what to do. Ahhhhhhhhh!  Help!!

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »
        Try TVC --> http://download.cnet.com/Total-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-10429299.html
        * Its only a trial version but it is easy to use. You have to pay for the full version after. Once installed, then open TVC and just drag the dvd format file to the tracklist(big,blue square area)and choose the mobile or ipod conversion. I've been using this for almost 4 years now(full version) on an xp system but have'nt tried on win 7.