Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Anyone can help me to solve about my problem in my cellphone nokia L6000i??  (Read 2021 times)

David_Trodeau

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

The history about my cellphone nokia are misuse of unit and cannot send any messages,cannot received any messages,cannot use a call to a receiver and cannot received a call from a caller..??And I don`t have a manual or user guidelines for this nokia unit, it`s because this is only a gift from my relative  was died already..And it is my pleasure to have any idea or possibilities solutions can give me for this kind of problem...

TulsaRose

You could probably get help at the Nokia Support site.http://www.nokiausa.com/get-support-and-software/product-support

reddevilggg

Expert

• Experience: Beginner

What does 'misuse of unit' mean. That you have misused it?? Your relative has misused it??

Am i right in thinking its from a relative who gave you the phone and then passed away. Or passed away then you recieved the phone. Or the phone was 'dead' when you got it. Sorry for these questions, but you are not at all clear.

Has it ever worked?? Has it been 'blocked' ?? Was it new??
    11 cheers for binary !