Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Debug Assertion Failed! Help!  (Read 26995 times)

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Debug Assertion Failed! Help!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2007, 09:12:05 AM »
I'm very glad ;D
Merry Christmas ;D ;D ;D

AVS004

Rookie

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2011, 10:35:53 AM »
    I started to experience the same type of error message while running IE whenever I have 6-7 tabs (including Yahoo! mail) open in one EI window and one other particular site is runnig. That site features a Log-IN function, where I need to enter username and password. After I log in successfully, there is a link which I need to click to display another page for me to use for my work. I want for this page to be open in the same browser window next to the original log-in page. To do so, i usually hold down  the Ctrl key and click on the link whereupon the needed page opens in the next tab in the same IE window. All windows work fine for about 15-20 min but then DEbug Assertion Failed message comes up...

When this error message appears the tab with site in question and Yahoo! mail tab are no longer responding when I click on them. Sometimes entire EI window with all 6-7 tabs freezes, regardless of what button I choose, Abort, Retry, or Cancel.

SHould I follow the instructions you Broni listed in this message or would you like for me to post the details of the error message first?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #32 on: March 09, 2011, 04:35:07 PM »
    Excellent...
    It's Christmas again ! !
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "