Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: sony vaio laptop eb3j0e, freezes and mouse dissapears. HELP  (Read 3053 times)

hrashid10

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    sony vaio laptop eb3j0e, freezes and mouse dissapears. HELP
    « on: March 10, 2011, 03:27:45 PM »
    hi i bought a sony vaio laptop eb3j0e two days ago and it crashes once a day. the timing of the crashes seems random. when it crashed the screen freezes and the cursor dissapears. i tried starting the task manager but this didnt work. i have noticed that both have the crashed have been whilst wireless-ly surfing the web
    any advice?
    Any help would be much appreciated

Kirbopher

Beginner

• Yes
      • The Computer Clan
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: sony vaio laptop eb3j0e, freezes and mouse dissapears. HELP
    « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »
    Does it have a warranty? check if you can return it, it might be a hardware issue, have you done anything recently that could cause this? sometimes this will happen to computers that have bad hardware when being made (Example i bought an MSI Wind net-book and the first time i turned it on it froze, i restarted it and couldn't start assuming it was a hardware issue returned it and got an ACER ASPIRE 5517 and had no problems)
    "Just like a Hard-drive, the computer will ether die at the beginning of its lifespan or at the end, anything else in between may be caused by the user or a program"
    Remember the 6 R's to troubleshooting
    Retry, Restart, Research, Reinstall, Restore, Replace