Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What is the best ,soft/synt,DAW`s,hardware to make "Hux Flux" type music ?  (Read 2202 times)

Eric1611

Topic Starter

Beginner

It`s no "pop" lol ! Can anyone REALLY help ???

[recovering disk space - old attachment deleted by admin]
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:30:40 AM by patio »
    Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want - and their kids pay for it.
    Richard Lamm.

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    What was the point of the image you posted?  It wants to open in Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer won't open it without installing some add-on, which I did not allow.  Are you trying to sling some malware out here or what?

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    What was the point of the image you posted?  It wants to open in Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer won't open it without installing some add-on, which I did not allow.  Are you trying to sling some malware out here or what?

hmm...

from Paint Shop Pro:

"This is not a valid GIF file"

Same with Animation shop. Opens fine with Windows Image Preview.

Opened in Editpad Pro (best editor evar)...  became clear why. Within the first few characters was PNG.

Renamed the file, opened fine in PSP. it's a PNG file saved as a .gif for no reason. Which fits the bill given that there was no reason to attach an image in this thread to begin with.

In any case, to answer the question:

FL Studio, or just take your pick from here.

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.