Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Graphics Card Help  (Read 2087 times)

PlasmaticJj

Topic Starter

Rookie

Graphics Card Help
    « on: April 23, 2011, 03:47:44 AM »
    ok, befor i post the specs and stuff im just gonna tell you why i posted this.

sorry for bad spelling, im dyslexic

ok so, i have a MESH PC, a verry good prosessor, infact, evrything is rated good, apart from one thing, the graphics card, which was rated 3, untill i managed to kick some effot into it which teturned a 4.3, but thats not enof.

so i need a new graphics card becuse im making a documentry on the video games industory, not i have some Video games that my freinds have donated to me, im more of a consol user so games on a PC are slightly new to me. so i started recording the footage using FRAPS, the frames per seccond dropped from 25 to a descusting 18 or lower depending on whats goin on in the screen.

so i've been snooping around, for new graphics cards but im not too familier with looking for one. i have a M4A78LT-M mother bord which supports PCIe 2.0 in fact heres a link to the website http://support.asus.com/Specification.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=1&s=24&m=M4A78LT-M&os=&hashedid=bZpT4egUiqtojuHR

im looking for the best, ive been saving up alot of mony so just tell me whats compatable. also it needs to fit into a MESH PC case

thanks to whoever helps me out with this!

regards: JJ