Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: regestry mechanic  (Read 2409 times)

eastcoastfla

regestry mechanic
« on: August 23, 2005, 04:19:15 AM »
i finally got my computer to work again.i tryed swithing ram sticks and slot stuff didnt work. so i started unplugging and plugging things back in. with computer on i unplugged the power supply from the board an plugged it back in and everything started working like normal.thx for your help. now about this regestry mechanic thing on here.i ran the scan it says i have over two hundred problems lol.but im afraid to push the repair button lol. should i mess with it or leave it alone?

Raptor

Re: regestry mechanic
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 08:29:56 AM »
You should inspect the problems and determine if they are worthy repairing or not.

but im afraid

Fear is a weakness.

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 12:41:02 PM »
    eastcoastfla......Which version of Registry Mecanic are you using ....and do you have it properly configured ?

I use version 4 and it works flawlessly ......... if your afraid to use the repair button .....( dont you have it setup to make a backup ) ............

Do you have a registered version or are you using the trial version ?

Which O/S are you using ?

All the invalid entries are clearly listed for you to inspect.
    Grit your teeth , close your eyes and push the button .......  or as an alternate remove it from your pc and then you won't have all the stress.........LOL

let us know

dl65  ::)
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 12:43:06 PM by dl65 »
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Fed

• Sage
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 02:33:49 PM »
      dl65 Have you stopped using Regisry 1st Aid  ???