Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Major attack and I don't know who to trust?  (Read 13137 times)

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Major attack and I don't know who to trust?
    « on: May 23, 2011, 10:20:00 AM »
    I hope someone can help me here.  I have had a major attack on my computer.  I don't know exactly when it happened but I suspect it was around May 18th.  I became aware of the virus when the "Antimalware Doctor" window popped up.  Yes I tried to cope with it by trying to fix it myself.  Stupid move.

I had Windows Defender on my computer so I scanned and it found "Alureon".  It disabled it.  From there I used the online version of Housecall.  Can't remember if it found anything at this point.  I also had Advanced System Care on my computer.  Ran it and it found many errors.  Used it to fix them.  Then it said there was a new version - version 4 I think.  Downloaded that and ran it.  Found more errors and fixed them.  Downloaded several different things and some I used, some I didn't.  Can't remember at this point.  HijackThis was one.  Got to the point that I couldn't trust where the internet was taking me and if the tool I was downloading was legit. 

Names that can up in the scans are Alureon, FakeYak, Unruy.H and Hiloti.gen!D.

I now have Microsoft Security Essentials on my computer.  I deleted Windows Defender.  The Microsoft product says that I'm protected, clear scan.  Problems that I have:  1) Can't connect to the update page at Microsoft.  2) I am being redirected when I use the internet.  3) The Processes on my computer seem to be extreme at times.  Everything has slowed down considerably.  4) I know that I have lost something.  My start menu is missing the section called "Recently viewed documents"

I know.  Lesson learned.  Can anyone help me here?  What do you need to know?    I am running Windows XP Media Center 2002 Service Pack 3.  My computer is a HP Pavilion AMD 64 X 2 Dual Core Processor 3800+, 1.0 GHz, 960 Mb RAM. 

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Major attack and I don't know who to trust?
    « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 10:21:59 AM »
    Please follow the instructions in the following link and post your logs:
    http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,46313.0.html

Also, Windows Defender is a huge waste of time and resources. You should disable it (by disabling the Windows Defender Service) and use either MalwareBytes or SuperAntispyware instead.

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 05:05:14 PM »
      Ok, here is the details:

I have Microsoft Security Essentials - This was downloaded after the attack when I dumped Windows Defender.  I now have Online Armor.  Concerns noted:

Start Menu:
      AGEIA PHYS X System Tray Icon

Auto Runs:
      ANIWZCSdS.exe
      LSSrvc.exe  (I think this is part of the Light Scribe burner I have?)
      NWIZ.exe

In the Add/Remove programs, half of that is unknown but mostly looks like hardware updates .  If I had to list anything that looks suspicious it would be What is Adobe Air?

After I finished the SuperAntiSpyware scan, Online Armor made me accept the following before it would give me the log report:

UIREPAIR.DLL
      SD10005.dll
      SD10006.dll
      SD10007.dll

Generated 05/23/2011 at 05:09 PM

Application Version : 4.53.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7119
      Trace Rules Database Version: 4931

Scan type       : Complete Scan
      Total Scan Time : 03:07:03

Memory items scanned      : 492
      Memory threats detected   : 0
      Registry items scanned    : 7734
      Registry threats detected : 0
      File items scanned        : 134939
      File threats detected     : 132

Rogue.AntiMalwareDoctor
         C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\A0E290C2CE1C803ADACAA27E7A9AA375

Adware.Tracking Cookie
         media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VU34MZ2N ]
         secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VU34MZ2N ]
         vitamine.networldmedia.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VU34MZ2N ]
         akamai.smartadserver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         ictv-ic-ec.indieclicktv.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         media.heavy.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         media.wholesite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         vitamine.networldmedia.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\AWU5D4D4 ]
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@247realmedia[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@2o7[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@adbrite[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@adcentriconline[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@adform[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@adtrackrs[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@adultfriendfinder[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@advertise[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@advertnation[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@adxpose[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@bizzclick[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@clicksor[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@eclickz[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@entrepreneur[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@findology[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@friendfinder[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@indieclick[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@insightexpressai[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@interclick[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@internettrafficbuilder[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@invitemedia[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@kontera[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@liveperson[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@liveperson[3].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@liveperson[4].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@liveperson[5].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@lucidmedia[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@media6degrees[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@mediabrandsww[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@mediaquantics[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@mediatraffic[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@myroitracking[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@networldmedia[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@nextag[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@pointroll[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@pro-market[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@questionmarket[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@realmedia[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@revsci[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@ru4[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@serving-sys[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@smartadserver[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@specificclick[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@specificmedia[2].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@trafficengine[1].txt
         C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Cookies\system@tribalfusion[1].txt

Database version: 6658

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
      Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

23/05/2011 6:00:08 PM
      mbam-log-2011-05-23 (18-00-08).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
      Objects scanned: 188576
      Time elapsed: 24 minute(s), 44 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
      Memory Modules Infected: 0
      Registry Keys Infected: 0
      Registry Values Infected: 0
      Registry Data Items Infected: 0
      Folders Infected: 0
      Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
      (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
      Scan saved at 6:43:42 PM, on 23/05/2011
      Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
      MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17055)
      Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winlogon.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
      c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
      C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAcat.exe
      C:\Program Files\Online Armor\oasrv.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\arservice.exe
      C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
      C:\WINDOWS\ARPWRMSG.EXE
      C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
      C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAui.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
      C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
      C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
      C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAhlp.exe
      C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkCalRem.exe
      C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
      C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
      C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Sniper.exe\HiJackThis.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_CA&c=63&bd=PAVILION&pf=desktop
      R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://sympatico.msn.ca/
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iesearch&locale=EN_CA&c=63&bd=PAVILION&pf=desktop
      R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
      R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
      R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iesearch&locale=EN_CA&c=63&bd=PAVILION&pf=desktop
      R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
      O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
      O2 - BHO: HpWebHelper - {AAAE832A-5FFF-4661-9C8F-369692D1DCB9} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\plugin\webhelper.dll
      O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
      O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
      O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlwaysReady Power Message APP] ARPWRMSG.EXE
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD08] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSC] "c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkey
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [@OnlineArmor GUI] "C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAui.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
      O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [Shockwave Updater] C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\SWHELP~1.EXE -Update -1100458 -Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
      O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Pin.lnk = C:\hp\bin\CLOAKER.EXE (User 'Default user')
      O4 - Startup: wkcalrem.LNK = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkCalRem.exe
      O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
      O4 - Global Startup: Updates From HP.lnk = C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
      O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
      O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
      O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_6CE5017F567343CA.dll/cmsidewiki.html
      O9 - Extra button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
      O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
      O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
      O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsctl/4,0,0,101/mcinsctl.cab
      O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} (Image Uploader Control) - http://www.geni.com/ImageUploader5.cab
      O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module) - http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/download/scanner/wlscbase5036.cab
      O16 - DPF: {6A615BCC-676D-41AA-AB4E-C1860690FFB4} (CFXEngine Object) - http://www.blacksmemorables.com/RocketLife.cab
      O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
      O16 - DPF: {861DB4B6-3838-11D2-8E50-002018200E57} (MrSIDI Control) - http://data6.archives.ca/mrsidi_cab/MrSIDI.cab
      O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
      O18 - Protocol: rlfile - {F541A92B-CDC2-4B7C-BEF1-C7443070F3D8} - C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\RocketEngine.dll
      O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
      O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
      O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
      O23 - Service: ANIWZCSd Service (ANIWZCSdService) - Alpha Networks Inc. - C:\Program Files\ANI\ANIWZCS2 Service\ANIWZCSdS.exe
      O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
      O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
      O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
      O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
      O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
      O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
      O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
      O23 - Service: Online Armor Helper Service (OAcat) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Online Armor\OAcat.exe
      O23 - Service: PC Tools Startup and Shutdown Monitor service (PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe
      O23 - Service: Online Armor (SvcOnlineArmor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Online Armor\oasrv.exe

--
      End of file - 9565 bytes

Thank you so much for your assistance.  I really appreciate it.

SuperDave

• Malware Removal Specialist

• Genius
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »
      Hello and welcome to Computer Hope Forum. My name is Dave. I will be helping you out with your particular problem on your computer.

1. I will be working on your Malware issues. This may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.
      2. The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
      3. If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
      4. Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans while I am helping you.
      5. It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
      6. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
      7. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.

If you can't access the internet with your infected computer you will have to download and transfer any programs to the computer you're using now and transfer them to the infected computer with a CD-RW or a USB storage device. I prefer a CD because a storage device can get infected. If you use a storage device hold the shift key down while inserting the USB storage device for about 10 secs. You will also have to transfer the logs you receive back to the good computer using the same method until we can get the computer back on-line.
      What is Adobe Air?
      Adobe Air

I updated Java but it didn't ask me about removing the old version?  I had Version 6, Update 22
      You can uninstall older versions.

Download Disable/Remove Windows Messenger to the desktop to remove Windows Messenger.

Do not confuse Windows Messenger with MSN Messenger because they are not the same. Windows Messenger is a frequent cause of popups.

Unzip the file on the desktop. Open the MessengerDisable.exe and choose the bottom box - Uninstall Windows Messenger and click Apply.

Exit out of MessengerDisable then delete any files that were put on the desktop.

Open HijackThis and select Do a system scan only

Place a check mark next to the following entries: (if there)

O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - (no file)
      O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
      C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
      O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

Important: Close all open windows except for HijackThis and then click Fix checked.

Once completed, exit HijackThis.
      Download Security Check by screen317 from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
      Link 2

* Unzip SecurityCheck.zip and a folder named Security Check should appear.
      * Open the Security Check folder and double-click Security Check.bat
      * Follow the on-screen instructions inside of the black box.
      * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
      * Post the contents of that document in your next reply.

Note: If a security program requests permission from dig.exe to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
      Download DDS from HERE or HERE and save it to your desktop.

Vista users right click on dds and select Run as administrator (you will receive a UAC prompt, please allow it)

* XP users Double click on dds to run it.
      * If your antivirus or firewall try to block DDS then please allow it to run.
      * When finished DDS will open two (2) logs.

1) DDS.txt
      2) Attach.txt

* Save both logs to your desktop.
      * Please copy and paste the entire contents of both logs in your next reply.

Note: DDS will instruct you to post the Attach.txt log as an attachment.
      Please just post it as you would any other log by copying and pasting it into the reply.
      Windows 8 and Windows 10 dual boot with two SSD's

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »
        Hi SuperDave,

Thank you for your help.  I'm at the point that I downloaded the dds program.  When I click on it, I got a flash of a black screen (Like the security check screen) then back to my normal desk top.  Is it a program that is running in the background?  If so, am I messing it up by writing to you?  Is it downloaded inproperly?

Here are some results up to that point:

HijackThis

Missing from log:

C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
        Security Check

SuperAntiSpyware made me allow these files to run:
        swreg.exe
        nircmdc.exe
        Objlist.exe
        sed.exe
        ``````````````````````````````
        Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Disabled! 
         Online Armor 5.0   
         Microsoft Security Essentials   
         Antivirus up to date! (On Access scanning disabled!)
        ```````````````````````````````
        Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware   
         CCleaner     
         Java(TM) 6 Update 25 
         Java(TM) 6 Update 5 
         Java(TM) 6 Update 7 
         Out of date Java installed!
         Adobe Flash Player   
        Adobe Reader X (10.0.1)
        ````````````````````````````````
        Process Check: 
        objlist.exe by Laurent

Windows Defender MSMpEng.exe
         Tall Emu Online Armor OAcat.exe
         Tall Emu Online Armor oasrv.exe
         Tall Emu Online Armor oaui.exe
         Tall Emu Online Armor OAhlp.exe
         Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
         Microsoft Security Client Antimalware MsMpEng.exe 
        ``````````End of Log````````````

SuperDave

• Genius
        « Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 05:42:38 PM »
        Is it a program that is running in the background?  If so, am I messing it up by writing to you?  Is it downloaded inproperly?
        That's not normal. We'll try something else. Your Internet Explorer is out of date and should be updated.
        You can also uninstall Java(TM) 6 Update 5 and  Java(TM) 6 Update 7. These are old versions.
        The Security Check shows this: On Access scanning disabled!. Please make sure it's enabled after you run this next scan.

Please download ComboFix from BleepingComputer.com

Alternate link: GeeksToGo.com

and save it to your Desktop.
        It would be easiest to download using Internet Explorer.
        If you insist on using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:

* Tools->Options->Main tab
        * Set to "Always ask me where to Save the files".

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools A guide to do this can be found here
        Double click ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
        As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
        Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console

Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
        When finished, it shall produce a log for you.  Please include the contents of C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

If you have problems with ComboFix usage, see How to use ComboFix

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »
          Hi SuperDave,

The old versions of Java, Do I just find the folder and delete them.  They are not showing up on the Add/Remove Programs?

*****  Forget that comment.  Just blind.  Found and removed.

As for the Internet explorer, Do I update it to IE8?  Can that be done after we resolve the other issues or should it be done first?

How do I enable the On Access scanning you write about and what program is it associated with?

Thank you
          « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:18:35 PM by Kaderina »

SuperDave

• Genius
          « Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 04:57:44 PM »
          As for the Internet explorer, Do I update it to IE8?  Can that be done after we resolve the other issues or should it be done first?
          After we're finished will be ok.
          How do I enable the On Access scanning you write about and what program is it associated with?
          I'm speaking about MicroSoft Security Essentials. The Security Check shows that it is disabled. After you run ComboFix you should re-enable it by going to Control Panel, Security Center. You will also get a warning in the bottom right-hand corner of you desktop that your computer may be at risk.

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 05:29:13 PM »
            Hi SuperDave,

More problems.  First of all, with the MSE, it is showing that it is enabled.  In the settings, Real time protection is on.  When I go to the control panel, it says that I am protected.  Here is an up to date scan using Security check:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.11 
             Windows XP Service Pack 3 
             Internet Explorer 7 Out of date!
            ``````````````````````````````
            Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Firewall Disabled! 
             Online Armor 5.0   
             Microsoft Security Essentials   
             Antivirus up to date! (On Access scanning disabled!)
            ```````````````````````````````
            Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware   
             CCleaner     
             Java(TM) 6 Update 25 
             Adobe Flash Player   
            Adobe Reader X (10.0.1)
            ````````````````````````````````
            Process Check: 
            objlist.exe by Laurent

``````````End of Log````````````

I downloaded Combo fix.  Turned off the MSE and the Online Armor.  The scan starts fine.  Updates the Microsoft Windows recovery.  Starts to scan, finds the RootKit.  Then it detects RootKit Activity and wants to Reboot the machine.  No choice, have to hit OK.  When the machine reboots, Online Armor is back on and hold up the scan.  Tried it twice.  Any ideas from here?  I went to the control panel security and I can't disable Online Armor there.

One other thing to mention.  When I look at the Online Armor status screen, there is a lot of activity.  For the most part they are svchost.exe/TCP.  It looks like connections from all over.  Mostly USA but also Lithuania, Russian Federation, Sweden and the Netherlands.  Are these people trying to get into my computer?  I have noticed on my Windows Task Manager a lot of activity with the svchost.exe.  Yesterday I also got a message box saying "Windows Virtual Memory Too Low" and today got the message Autolt - Error Allocating Memory.

SuperDave

• Genius
            « Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
            First of all, with the MSE, it is showing that it is enabled.  In the settings, Real time protection is on.  When I go to the control panel, it says that I am protected
            Ok. It must be just a hiccup with Security Check.
            When the machine reboots, Online Armor is back on and hold up the scan.  Tried it twice.  Any ideas from here?  I went to the control panel security and I can't disable Online Armor there.
            Do you have the option of running it anyway?
            When I look at the Online Armor status screen, there is a lot of activity.  For the most part they are svchost.exe/TCP.  It looks like connections from all over.  Mostly USA but also Lithuania, Russian Federation, Sweden and the Netherlands.  Are these people trying to get into my computer?
            It could be an infection on your computer or just a result of surfing the net.
            Yesterday I also got a message box saying "Windows Virtual Memory Too Low" and today got the message Autolt - Error Allocating Memory.

That happens occasionally. It happened to me when I was cleaning a computer last weekend.

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 06:47:31 PM »
              Hi SuperDave,

I can try to run Combofix again.  I know that a lot of Online Armor messages came up to Block or allow.  I will try it again but the first time it looked like it stopped working.  It may be that I just didn't wait long enough.  I'll try again.

As for the activity on my computer, I'm not doing any surfing right now due to the infection.  They are even listed when I'm offline. 

SuperDave

• Genius
              « Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 06:56:50 PM »
              I'm not doing any surfing right now due to the infection.  They are even listed when I'm offline.
              Is it possible that it's files from the past?

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
              • Doubleclick TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool
              • Click the Start Scan button (If prompted with a "hidden service warning" do go ahead and delete it.)

• After the scan has finished, click the Close button
              • Click the Report button and copy/paste the contents of it into your next reply
              • Note:It will also create a log in the C:\ directory.

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 07:34:30 PM »
                Hi SuperDave,

Tried the ComboFix again, twice.  Same results.  Computer reboots, ComboFix starts up again.  No icons on the screen for about 3 minutes, then they come back.  The blue screen of ComboFix then says access denied. Online Armor then comes up with two programs that it wants an answer on (Parts of ComboFix).  I give them access and about 30 seconds later ComboFix is dropped.

Here are the results of TDSSKiller:

2011/05/25 21:24:45.0078 3860   TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.5.3.0 May 25 2011 07:09:24
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   

================================================================================
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   SystemInfo:
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   Product type: Workstation
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   ComputerName: NANCY
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   UserName: HP_Administrator
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   Processor architecture: Intel x86
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   Number of processors: 2
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   Page size: 0x1000
                2011/05/25 21:24:45.0609 3860   Boot type: Normal boot

================================================================================
                2011/05/25 21:24:50.0078 3860   Initialize success
                2011/05/25 21:24:58.0437 2376   

2011/05/25 21:24:58.0437 2376   Scan started
                2011/05/25 21:24:58.0437 2376   Mode: Manual;
                2011/05/25 21:24:58.0437 2376   

2011/05/25 21:24:59.0765 2376   A5AGU           (6e0a62f76886f7c0807b2dcee0524eff)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\A5AGU.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:00.0000 2376   ACPI            (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:00.0125 2376   ACPIEC          (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:00.0406 2376   aec             (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:00.0593 2376   AFD             (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:00.0953 2376   AmdK8           (59301936898ae62245a6f09c0aba9475)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:01.0406 2376   ANIO            (920298c7aef97d8168d219d35975d295)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ANIO.SYS
                2011/05/25 21:25:01.0625 2376   aracpi          (00523019e3579c8f8a94457fe25f0f24)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aracpi.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:01.0703 2376   arhidfltr       (9fedaa46eb1a572ac4d9ee6b5f123cf2)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arhidfltr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:01.0828 2376   arkbcfltr       (82969576093cd983dd559f5a86f382b4)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arkbcfltr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:01.0875 2376   armoucfltr      (9b21791d8a78faece999fadbebda6c22)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\armoucfltr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:02.0000 2376   Arp1394         (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:02.0031 2376   ARPolicy        (7a2da7c7b0c524ef26a79f17a5c69fde)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arpolicy.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:02.0343 2376   AsyncMac        (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:02.0468 2376   atapi           (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:02.0812 2376   atksgt          (72bc628af75c4c3250f2a3bac260265a)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atksgt.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:03.0062 2376   Atmarpc         (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:03.0140 2376   audstub         (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:03.0218 2376   Beep            (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:03.0609 2376   cbidf2k         (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:03.0750 2376   Cdaudio         (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:03.0937 2376   Cdfs            (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:04.0140 2376   Cdrom           (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:04.0828 2376   Disk            (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:05.0046 2376   dmboot          (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:05.0218 2376   dmio            (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:05.0812 2376   dmload          (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:06.0062 2376   DMusic          (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:06.0187 2376   drmkaud         (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:06.0296 2376   Fastfat         (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:06.0625 2376   Fdc             (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:06.0781 2376   Fips            (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:06.0984 2376   Flpydisk        (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:07.0156 2376   FltMgr          (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:07.0359 2376   Fs_Rec          (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:07.0484 2376   Ftdisk          (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:07.0703 2376   GEARAspiWDM     (8182ff89c65e4d38b2de4bb0fb18564e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:07.0906 2376   Gpc             (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:08.0000 2376   HDAudBus        (573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:08.0093 2376   HidUsb          (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:08.0234 2376   HSXHWBS2        (1f5c64b0c6b2e2f48735a77ae714ccb8)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSXHWBS2.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:08.0468 2376   HSX_DP          (a7f8c9228898a1e871d2ae7082f50ac3)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_DP.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:08.0734 2376   HTTP            (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:09.0062 2376   i8042prt        (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:09.0437 2376   iaStor          (9a65e42664d1534b68512caad0efe963)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:09.0812 2376   Imapi           (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:10.0421 2376   IntcAzAudAddService (64be56b8858ca0153c725c720ffd194f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:10.0859 2376   IntelIde        (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0000 2376   intelppm        (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0109 2376   Ip6Fw           (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0265 2376   IpFilterDriver  (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0359 2376   IpInIp          (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0421 2376   IpNat           (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0640 2376   IPSec           (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:11.0906 2376   IRENUM          (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:12.0031 2376   isapnp          (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:12.0156 2376   Kbdclass        (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:12.0375 2376   kmixer          (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:12.0562 2376   KSecDD          (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:12.0906 2376   lirsgt          (4127e8b6ddb4090e815c1f8852c277d3)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lirsgt.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0031 2376   MASPINT         (a2ae666cee860babe7fa6f1662b71737)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MASPINT.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0203 2376   MCSTRM          (5bb01b9f582259d1fb7653c5c1da3653)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MCSTRM.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0375 2376   mdmxsdk         (e246a32c445056996074a397da56e815)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0500 2376   MHNDRV          (7f2f1d2815a6449d346fcccbc569fbd6)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0687 2376   mnmdd           (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0828 2376   Modem           (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:13.0937 2376   Mouclass        (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:14.0171 2376   MountMgr        (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:14.0312 2376   MpFilter        (7e34bfa1a7b60bba1da03d677f16cd63)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:14.0765 2376   MpKsla472e9e2   (5f53edfead46fa7adb78eee9ecce8fdf) c:\Documents and Settings\All

Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition

Updates\{62618C59-15DC-4B0C-89EC-447558D99863}\MpKsla472e9e2.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0046 2376   MRxDAV          (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0218 2376   MRxSmb          (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0390 2376   Msfs            (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0656 2376   MSKSSRV         (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0750 2376   MSPCLOCK        (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0843 2376   MSPQM           (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:15.0968 2376   mssmbios        (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0062 2376   Mup             (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0281 2376   NDIS            (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0453 2376   NdisTapi        (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0593 2376   Ndisuio         (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0640 2376   NdisWan         (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0828 2376   NDProxy         (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:16.0937 2376   NetBIOS         (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:17.0125 2376   NetBT           (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:17.0359 2376   NIC1394         (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:17.0468 2376   Npfs            (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:17.0687 2376   Ntfs            (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:17.0796 2376   Null            (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:18.0125 2376   nv              (ce58f42b11be20a47c3d8d2f38da254e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:18.0437 2376   NVENETFD        (22eedb34c4d7613a25b10c347c6c4c21)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVENETFD.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:18.0609 2376   nvnetbus        (5e3f6ad5cad0f12d3cccd06fd964087a)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:18.0921 2376   NwlnkFlt        (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:18.0984 2376   NwlnkFwd        (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:19.0125 2376   OADevice        (131b33debe75acee4604fdad3e650ef7)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\OADriver.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:19.0437 2376   oahlpXX         (c040c3baf7e9d700d54bf93a125ae0db)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\oahlp32.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:19.0656 2376   OAmon           (135a8b08e46cb03fec9d9087da9031b5)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\OAmon.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:19.0765 2376   OAnet           (c5690ac83b11e86917ef1e436926cf7e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\OAnet.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:20.0015 2376   ohci1394        (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:20.0187 2376   Parport         (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:20.0343 2376   PartMgr         (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:20.0453 2376   ParVdm          (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:20.0671 2376   PCI             (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:21.0015 2376   PCIIde          (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:21.0140 2376   Pcmcia          (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:21.0875 2376   pfc             (6c1618a07b49e3873582b6449e744088)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:21.0984 2376   PptpMiniport    (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:22.0078 2376   Processor       (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:22.0296 2376   Ps2             (390c204ced3785609ab24e9c52054a84)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PS2.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:22.0359 2376   Ptilink         (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:22.0421 2376   PxHelp20        (49452bfcec22f36a7a9b9c2181bc3042)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:22.0859 2376   RasAcd          (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:23.0468 2376   Rasl2tp         (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:23.0593 2376   RasPppoe        (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:23.0640 2376   Raspti          (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:23.0765 2376   Rdbss           (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:23.0968 2376   RDPCDD          (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0109 2376   rdpdr           (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0218 2376   RDPWD           (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0437 2376   redbook         (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0656 2376   rtl8139         (d507c1400284176573224903819ffda3)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0750 2376   SASDIFSV        (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program

Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0781 2376   SASKUTIL        (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program

Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
                2011/05/25 21:25:24.0984 2376   Secdrv          (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:25.0109 2376   Serial          (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Serial.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:25.0421 2376   Sfloppy         (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sfloppy.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:25.0750 2376   sonypvf2        (f68ccc483bb85af6a8d5d751e1cc59e0)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sonypvf2.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:26.0140 2376   sonypvl2        (4efce4ce7813b8c4d7c526ad3b821fe9)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sonypvl2.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:26.0312 2376   sonypvt2        (04be0be6b50bac71de235c0cb766268c)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sonypvt2.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:26.0937 2376   splitter        (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:27.0031 2376   sr              (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:27.0281 2376   Srv             (da852e3e0bf1cea75d756f9866241e57)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:27.0468 2376   swenum          (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:27.0796 2376   swmidi          (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:28.0140 2376   sysaudio        (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:28.0312 2376   Tcpip           (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:28.0703 2376   TDPIPE          (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:28.0796 2376   TDTCP           (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:28.0921 2376   TermDD          (88155247177638048422893737429d9e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:29.0250 2376   Udfs            (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:29.0421 2376   Update          (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:29.0656 2376   USBAAPL         (5c2bdc152bbab34f36473deaf7713f22)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:29.0796 2376   usbccgp         (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:29.0921 2376   usbehci         (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0046 2376   usbhub          (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0093 2376   usbohci         (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0250 2376   usbprint        (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0343 2376   usbscan         (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0390 2376   usbstor         (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0421 2376   usbuhci         (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0578 2376   VgaSave         (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0734 2376   ViaIde          (3b3efcda263b8ac14fdf9cbdd0791b2e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:30.0875 2376   VolSnap         (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0093 2376   Wanarp          (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0281 2376   wdmaud          (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0390 2376   winachsx        (11ec1afceb5c917ce73d3c301ff4291e)

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSX_CNXT.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0671 2376   WS2IFSL         (6abe6e225adb5a751622a9cc3bc19ce8)

C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0750 2376   MBR (0x1B8)     (2adb60a78d6aefd3efeae86ca9cb5e30) \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0750 2376   \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - detected Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4 (0)
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0765 2376   

2011/05/25 21:25:31.0765 2376   Scan finished
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0765 2376   

2011/05/25 21:25:31.0796 3456   Detected object count: 1
                2011/05/25 21:25:31.0796 3456   Actual detected object count: 1
                2011/05/25 21:25:45.0734 3456   \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 (Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4) - will be cured after reboot
                2011/05/25 21:25:45.0734 3456   \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
                2011/05/25 21:25:45.0734 3456   Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4(\Device\Harddisk0\DR0) - User select action: Cure

That's all I can do tonight.  I will reboot as I turn my computer off at night to prevent further activity.

SuperDave

• Genius
                « Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 01:27:25 PM »
                Just as I suspected; there was a rootkit. Let's try to run ComboFix with this:

Delete your copy of ComboFix; download a fresh copy, except before you download it, rename it to blackpudding.bat

Navigate to Start --> Run, and enter the following command exactly as shown:

"%userprofile%\desktop\blackpudding.bat" /killall

See if ComboFix will run now

Kaderina

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 04:20:35 PM »
                  Hi SuperDave,

It ran this time.  It did reboot but I quickly turned off the Online Armor.  I Hope that didn't mess the scan up.  It must have changed my default browser as when I just went back online it asked if I wanted to make IE my default which I did.  Here is the results:

ComboFix 11-05-26.01 - HP_Administrator 26/05/2011  17:55:01.1.2 - x86
                  Microsoft Windows XP Professional  5.1.2600.3.1252.2.1033.18.958.498 [GMT -4:00]
                  Running from: c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\desktop\blackpudding.bat
                  Command switches used :: /killall
                  AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {BCF43643-A118-4432-AEDE-D861FCBCFCDF}
                  AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}
                  FW: Online Armor Firewall *Disabled* {B797DAA0-7E2E-4711-8BB3-D12744F1922A}
                  ADS - svchost.exe: deleted 88 bytes in 2 streams.
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Other Deletions   )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  c:\documents and settings\Administrator\WINDOWS
                  c:\documents and settings\Default User\WINDOWS
                  c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Adobe\plugs
                  c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Adobe\shed
                  c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\blackpudding.bat
                  c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\WINDOWS
                  c:\windows\AutoRun.ini
                  c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\WINDOWS
                  D:\Autorun.inf
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((   Files Created from 2011-04-26 to 2011-05-26  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  2011-05-26 21:47 . 2011-05-26 21:47   --------   d-----w-   c:\windows\LastGood.Tmp
                  2011-05-26 01:39 . 2011-05-26 01:39   28752   ----a-w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{62618C59-15DC-4B0C-89EC-447558D99863}\MpKsl27687e0b.sys
                  2011-05-26 01:21 . 2011-05-18 16:37   6962000   ----a-w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{62618C59-15DC-4B0C-89EC-447558D99863}\mpengine.dll
                  2011-05-26 01:10 . 2011-05-26 21:53   --------   d-----w-   C:\ComboFix
                  2011-05-23 22:37 . 2011-05-23 22:37   388096   ----a-r-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
                  2011-05-23 22:36 . 2011-05-23 22:40   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Trend Micro
                  2011-05-23 22:23 . 2011-05-23 22:23   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\TrendMicro
                  2011-05-23 21:33 . 2011-05-23 21:33   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
                  2011-05-23 21:33 . 2010-12-20 22:09   38224   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
                  2011-05-23 21:33 . 2011-05-23 21:33   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
                  2011-05-23 21:33 . 2010-12-20 22:08   20952   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
                  2011-05-23 21:33 . 2011-05-23 21:33   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
                  2011-05-23 17:55 . 2011-05-23 17:55   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
                  2011-05-23 17:55 . 2011-05-23 17:55   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
                  2011-05-23 17:54 . 2011-05-23 17:55   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
                  2011-05-23 17:35 . 2011-05-23 17:35   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\CCleaner
                  2011-05-23 16:44 . 2011-05-23 17:22   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\OnlineArmor
                  2011-05-23 16:44 . 2011-05-23 16:45   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\OnlineArmor
                  2011-05-23 16:43 . 2011-04-06 17:02   39048   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\oahlp32.sys
                  2011-05-23 16:43 . 2011-04-06 17:01   25192   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\OAmon.sys
                  2011-05-23 16:43 . 2011-04-06 17:01   29464   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\OAnet.sys
                  2011-05-23 16:43 . 2011-04-06 17:01   205864   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\OADriver.sys
                  2011-05-23 16:42 . 2011-05-26 01:20   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Online Armor
                  2011-05-23 12:38 . 2011-05-23 12:38   --------   d-----w-   C:\Softpaq
                  2011-05-23 07:07 . 2011-05-23 07:07   664   ----a-w-   c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\d3d9caps.tmp
                  2011-05-22 22:56 . 2011-05-22 22:56   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\nView_Profiles
                  2011-05-22 16:25 . 2011-05-22 16:26   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client
                  2011-05-21 13:19 . 2011-05-21 13:23   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\FixCleaner
                  2011-05-21 13:17 . 2011-05-21 13:28   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\FixCleaner
                  2011-05-21 11:08 . 2011-05-21 11:08   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\DriverCure
                  2011-05-21 11:08 . 2011-05-21 11:08   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\ParetoLogic
                  2011-05-21 11:08 . 2011-05-22 16:18   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ParetoLogic
                  2011-05-20 23:38 . 2011-05-20 23:38   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\MSNInstaller
                  2011-05-08 13:29 . 2011-05-19 23:47   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Nitro PDF
                  2011-05-08 13:28 . 2011-04-06 01:55   17712   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\nitrolocalui.dll
                  2011-05-08 13:28 . 2011-04-06 01:55   26416   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\nitrolocalmon.dll
                  2011-05-08 13:28 . 2011-05-08 13:28   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Nitro PDF
                  2011-05-08 13:27 . 2011-05-08 13:27   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Downloaded Installations
                  2011-05-08 13:15 . 2011-02-28 22:37   180624   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\Primomonnt.dll
                  2011-05-08 13:15 . 2011-05-20 23:34   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Nitro PDF
                  2011-05-07 17:32 . 2011-05-07 17:32   --------   d-----w-   c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Kobo
                  2011-05-07 17:31 . 2011-05-07 17:32   --------   d-----w-   c:\program files\Kobo
                  ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Find3M Report   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  2011-05-21 11:20 . 2004-08-10 04:00   14336   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
                  2011-04-14 09:07 . 2010-12-20 00:29   472808   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
                  2011-04-14 06:40 . 2008-07-08 22:01   73728   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
                  2011-03-29 19:09 . 2011-03-29 19:09   21504   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys
                  2011-03-29 19:09 . 2011-03-29 19:09   37376   ----a-w-   c:\windows\system32\libusb0.dll
                  Code: [Select]
                  <pre>
                  c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl .exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM .exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier .exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch .exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched .exe
                  c:\program files\D-Link\RangeBooster G WUA-2340\AirPlusCFG .exe
                  c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp .exe
                  c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08 .exe
                  c:\program files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2 .exe
                  c:\program files\HP DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler .exe
                  c:\program files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC .exe
                  c:\program files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\ASCTray .exe
                  c:\program files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray .exe
                  c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper .exe
                  c:\program files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB .exe
                  c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask                             .exe
                  c:\windows\ehome\ehtray .exe
                  c:\windows\SMINST\RECGUARD .exe
                  </pre>
                  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Reg Loading Points   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  *Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
                  REGEDIT4
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
                  "ehTray"="c:\windows\ehome\ehtray.exe" [2005-08-06 64512]
                  "RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2006-03-08 16010240]
                  "AlwaysReady Power Message APP"="ARPWRMSG.EXE" [2005-08-03 77312]
                  "NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2006-01-25 7311360]
                  "nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2006-01-25 1519616]
                  "HPHUPD08"="c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe" [N/A]
                  "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2011-01-30 35736]
                  "Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-11-10 932288]
                  "MSC"="c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe" [2010-11-30 997408]
                  "PCDrProfiler"="" [N/A]
                  "@OnlineArmor GUI"="c:\program files\Online Armor\OAui.exe" [2011-04-06 2477032]
                  "SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [N/A]
                  c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
                  wkcalrem.LNK - c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkCalRem.exe [2004-6-23 15360]
                  c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
                  HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2005-12-15 282624]
                  Updates From HP.lnk - c:\program files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe [2006-6-5 36903]
                  c:\documents and settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
                  Pin.lnk - c:\hp\bin\CLOAKER.EXE [2006-6-5 27136]
                  [hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
                  "{4F07DA45-8170-4859-9B5F-037EF2970034}"= "c:\progra~1\ONLINE~2\oaevent.dll" [2011-04-06 354720]
                  "{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
                  2009-09-03 22:21   548352   ----a-w-   c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MsMpSvc]
                  @="Service"
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AppleSyncNotifier]
                  c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [N/A]
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\D-Link RangeBooster G WUA-2340]
                  c:\program files\D-Link\RangeBooster G WUA-2340\AirPlusCFG.exe [N/A]
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Tpara]
                  c:\windows\dmqusv2.dll [N/A]
                  [HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
                  "%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqnrs08.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe"=
                  "%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\Pando Networks\\Media Booster\\PMB .exe"=
                  "c:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop 5.0 LE\\photosle.exe"=
                  [HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
                  "57772:TCP"= 57772:TCP:Pando Media Booster
                  "57772:UDP"= 57772:UDP:Pando Media Booster
                  R0 sonypvl2;sonypvl2;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sonypvl2.sys [06/08/2006 1:38 PM 19478]
                  R1 MpKsl27687e0b;MpKsl27687e0b;c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{62618C59-15DC-4B0C-89EC-447558D99863}\MpKsl27687e0b.sys [25/05/2011 9:39 PM 28752]
                  R1 OADevice;OADriver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\OADriver.sys [23/05/2011 12:43 PM 205864]
                  R1 OAmon;OAmon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\OAmon.sys [23/05/2011 12:43 PM 25192]
                  R1 OAnet;OAnet;c:\windows\system32\drivers\OAnet.sys [23/05/2011 12:43 PM 29464]
                  R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [17/02/2010 2:25 PM 12872]
                  R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [10/05/2010 2:41 PM 67656]
                  R1 sonypvf2;sonypvf2;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sonypvf2.sys [06/08/2006 1:38 PM 635012]
                  R1 sonypvt2;sonypvt2;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sonypvt2.sys [06/08/2006 1:38 PM 431236]
                  R2 OAcat;Online Armor Helper Service;c:\program files\Online Armor\oacat.exe [23/05/2011 12:42 PM 381512]
                  R2 PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc;PC Tools Startup and Shutdown Monitor service;c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe [08/08/2010 7:56 AM 583640]
                  S1 MpKsl260ec945;MpKsl260ec945;\??\c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6DE8016F-E060-4066-9D1D-0C92C0E051F9}\MpKsl260ec945.sys --> c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{6DE8016F-E060-4066-9D1D-0C92C0E051F9}\MpKsl260ec945.sys [?]
                  S1 oahlpXX;Online Armor helper driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\oahlp32.sys [23/05/2011 12:43 PM 39048]
                  S2 SvcOnlineArmor;Online Armor;c:\program files\Online Armor\oasrv.exe [23/05/2011 12:42 PM 4326472]
                  S3 A5AGU;D-Link USB Wireless Network Adapter Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\A5AGU.sys [08/05/2006 7:10 PM 347648]
                  Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
                  2011-05-21 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
                  - c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2007-08-29 16:34]
                  2011-05-26 c:\windows\Tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
                  - c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MpCmdRun.exe [2010-11-11 16:26]
                  ------- Supplementary Scan -------
                  uStart Page = hxxp://sympatico.msn.ca/
                  uDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
                  mSearch Bar = hxxp://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iesearch&locale=EN_CA&c=63&bd=PAVILION&pf=desktop
                  uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
                  uSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
                  uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q=%s
                  IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
                  IE: eBay Search - c:\program files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
                  IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_6CE5017F567343CA.dll/cmsidewiki.html
                  Trusted Zone: microsoft.com\update
                  Trusted Zone: sympatico.ca\www
                  Trusted Zone: windowsupdate.com\download
                  TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.2.1
                  DPF: {861DB4B6-3838-11D2-8E50-002018200E57} - hxxp://data6.archives.ca/mrsidi_cab/MrSIDI.cab
                  - - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
                  ShellExecuteHooks-{EDB0E980-90BD-11D4-8599-0008C7D3B6F8} - (no file)
                  AddRemove-Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-in - c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\connectaddin\connectaddin.exe
                  AddRemove-{F46BF5EA-0B4E-4A41-8C4B-3B127346E30F} - c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\{8C881E6D-E5A1-4765-AF9A-1AE1E78B41CD}\NBCDirectInstaller.exe
                  **************************************************************************
                  scanning hidden processes ... 
                  scanning hidden autostart entries ...
                  scanning hidden files ... 
                  scan completed successfully
                  hidden files:
                  --------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
                  @Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
                  @="FlashBroker"
                  "LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.exe,-101"
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
                  "Enabled"=dword:00000001
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
                  @="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.exe"
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
                  @="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
                  @Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
                  @="IFlashBroker4"
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
                  @="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
                  [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
                  @="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
                  "Version"="1.0"
                  --------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
                  - - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(668)
                  c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
                  c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
                  - - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(464)
                  c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
                  c:\docume~1\HP_ADM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\IadHide5.dll
                  c:\windows\system32\nview.dll
                  c:\windows\system32\nvwddi.dll
                  c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
                  ------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
                  c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\Antimalware\MsMpEng.exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
                  c:\windows\arservice.exe
                  c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
                  c:\windows\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
                  c:\windows\eHome\ehSched.exe
                  c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
                  c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
                  c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
                  c:\windows\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
                  c:\windows\system32\dllhost.exe
                  c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
                  c:\windows\RTHDCPL.EXE
                  c:\windows\ARPWRMSG.EXE
                  c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe
                  c:\windows\eHome\ehmsas.exe
                  Completion time: 2011-05-26  18:10:35 - machine was rebooted
                  ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt  2011-05-26 22:10
                  Pre-Run: 90,525,421,568 bytes free
                  Post-Run: 90,703,499,264 bytes free
                  - - End Of File - - 4A3FDB7B3B660D7EA9D2224A6D9F45F8