Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: The show all content box.  (Read 2664 times)

Doug

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Beginner
The show all content box.
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:20:40 AM »
Is there a box somewhere to check so that IE always shows all content.  I have an AV running all the time and it's getting annoying because it's always shows on the same sites I go to:  My different banking sites and sites that I routinely visit to pay bills where I have never had problems.  Can I get rid of it or should I not just for convenience's sake? 

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
Re: The show all content box.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 02:51:54 AM »
I have an AV running all the time and it's getting annoying because it's always shows on the same sites I go to
What kind of antivirus are you referring here and to what sites? Are there any specific messages it displays?

Is there a box somewhere to check so that IE always shows all content
Not sure what you mean here about what contents, but have you tried going to IE Tools, Internet options?
You could also try using another browser to check on the display or content problem.

reddevilggg

Expert

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 05:06:28 AM »

I'm with jason2074. From your post i have no idea what you mean or what you are trying to do.

Can you be more specific and exact in your question ?
11 cheers for binary !

Doug

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 09:00:10 AM »
Since I made this post I've tried a couple of different things and the box now no longer appears.  I was going to try and get a screen shot of it to show you but I tried all the usual sites where it appears and nothing.  One thing I did do is reset IE to default settings.  It's funny, this has been happening for about a month and I've gotten so sick and tired of closing that box all the time and when I finally post about it, it's not a problem anymore.  If It starts happening again I'll post of screen shot.  Thanks for the replies though.