Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Screen Capture programs no longer work on my computer  (Read 3089 times)

mcsallad

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Screen Capture programs no longer work on my computer
    « on: June 08, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »
    Hi Guys,
    Can I just say first I searched google for free online computer help and this site same up. I put in my question, got close to submitting the question but then was asked if I wanted to pay $46 for an answer. My question was about 2 free screen capture programs and I thought it was supposed to be free. So I didn't go any further. Anyway please don't hate me for saying that but I've looked at the site again and can see I can register to the forum.

I have been using MWSnap for some time and has worked fine even with windows 7, it's a great free program but about a month ago all I started getting was a blank white screen. I looked on the net and noone else seemed to have the same problem, everyone said how good the software is and I agree. I then downloaded another free screen capture program Greenshot which was also really good but in the last couple of days all I get from it is a blank black screen. When pressing the Prt Scr button Greenshot opens up but still just all black so I end up with a all black pic. So it appears no screen capture programs work on my computer any more. I know that sounds strange but does anyone have any ideas.
    Any help is appreciated
    Thanks

Intel Dual Core
    4 gbs ram
    Windows 7 Home premium

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    • Experience: Beginner

mcsallad

Topic Starter

Starter