Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Canon Printer not printing on CD/DVD  (Read 5806 times)

DaDa

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Canon Printer not printing on CD/DVD
    « on: July 08, 2011, 10:14:02 PM »
    I am using an iMac and A Canon MP810 Printer, which has been working fine. Just recently the CD Printer function does not work the tray with the CD or DVD moves into the printer ok when the print button is pressed, however the tray comes out again without printing the disk. I am using CD Label Print a program by Canon. I did work before but now it has decided not to. Can you help?

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Canon Printer not printing on CD/DVD
    « Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 10:24:06 PM »
    What has changed since it worked last?
    Evil is an exact science.

DaDa

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 03:23:42 PM »
      As far as I know nothing has been changed, apart from the normal updates, I have downloaded Canon Drivers to try and fix it but they have not worked either.

DaDa

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »
        I am using an iMac and A Canon MP810 Printer, which has been working fine. Just recently the CD Printer function does not work the tray with the CD or DVD moves into the printer ok when the print button is pressed, however the tray comes out again without printing the disk. I am using CD Label Print a program by Canon. I did work before but now it has decided not to. Can you help?

The prompt that comes up after the disk Tray comes out of the printer again is as follows: Error No 1001 CD-R Tray is not inserted or a Printable Disk is not placed on the CD-R Tray. Load a printable disk on the CD-R Tray, insert the Tray along the Guide Rail, and then press the OK Button on the Printer. Printing will restart.

But of course printing does not start and the tray comes out again.