Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to backup and transfer the SMS from windows mobile to computer?  (Read 5997 times)

garryrose

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    How to backup and transfer the SMS from windows mobile to computer?

I found lots of people who use windows mobile phone have a same trouble. that is people usally find it is diffcult to find a tool to back up his or her sms from windows mobile to pc. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it will can help you

Iwm Transfer sms2.0
    Requirement: Pocket PC, Windows Mobi

Summary: Iwm Transfer sms is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0.

It allows you to transfer and backup your Windows Mobile SMS with your desktop computer.
    It can transfer SMS from Windows Mobile Phone to computer; Transfer Windows Mobile Phone SMS to SIM card; Backup SMS into Text file (.txt) or Data file (.bak); Restore SMS to your Windows Mobile Phone; Read and Manage Windows Mobile SMS on your computer. In one word, you can transfer your SMS between Windows Mobile Phone with your PC.

Key Features:

* View and edit exported text message on computer
    * Transfer SMS into TXT file and print it on computer
    * Backup and save all your mobile SMS to computer
    * Restore SMS from computer to mobile phone
    * Support unlimited SMS backup/restore
    * Fully support Windows Mobile 5 and 6
    * Export SMS to TXT file on computer
    * Copy and paste your exported SMS
    * Fast backup and restore speed
    * Easy to use 

garryrose

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Yes,I recommend it to you guys.Because I'm using this software, and think it is very nice.