Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Driver for pic lan card?  (Read 3761 times)

Lumpy44

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Driver for pic lan card?
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:39:49 PM »
I bought a wireless adapter for a PC I built a while back and it has worked fine up until last week or so.
I can no longer access the interent through this card or if I attach an Ethernet cable to the back.
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the driver to this card I bought as I have lost the disc or if anyone knows what could be the issue. There are wireless networks in the house and the ethernet is connected to a working port.

Here is the ebay link to the card I have. Sorry it was all I could find.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PCI-54M-2-4Ghz-Wireless-Wi-Fi-LAN-Network-Adapter-Card-/160616046263?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63&_qi=RTM742988#ht_2243wt_905

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Driver for pic lan card?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 11:44:22 PM »
There are wireless networks in the house

I can no longer access the interent through this card or if I attach an Ethernet cable to the back
Too many available connection I presumed... ;D
More info. is needed on all the involved devices and computer such as brand/model/specs..

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Driver for pic lan card?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:35:05 AM »
To add to what Jason said, it's unlikely it's the wireless card's driver if you're unable to connect through a cable either. If that card you linked is indeed the card you have, it works completely separately from the wired connection.