Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: picasa problem  (Read 2046 times)

picturemom

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    picasa problem
    « on: August 02, 2011, 11:49:44 AM »
    when working with pictures in picasa,my computer goes off and I get a black screen that says keyboard error or no keyboard present.

truenorth

Guru

Re: picasa problem
      « Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:23:19 PM »
      If it is only occurring with that program uninstall it via "add/remove programs". Then reinstall it from the Picasa site. It is a free program. After you have done that come back and tell us the result.truenorth

picturemom

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:44:06 PM »
        If I uninstall the program,what will happen to all my pictures,truenorth?Will I lose them?

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
        « Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:11:32 AM »
        Depending on how your pictures are saved, whether edited or original photos. The save options to location/folder in your hard drive is usually the default. Other options are thru disks or flash drives. Just make sure you are saving them. http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=11021

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:27:20 AM »
          As jason has indicated ensure that you have stored the pictures in a separate folder or other location than picasa THEN uninstall the software. You will be able to reintroduce them to Picasa after you have reinstalled the program for any manipulations you may wish to execute on them.truenorth