Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is there anyway I can get back some of my browsing history thats been deleted?  (Read 4423 times)

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Beginner
    Hello, again.  I was wondering if you can help me. As you know by the previous post that is on here, Im having trouble with my computer. It freezes sometimes. Well, I was told to fix this by deleting my browsing history. The thing is, Im kind of lost now because it had websites and webpages on there. I was wondering is there anyway I can get at least some of it back?

Ive tried a system restore a couple of times but I dont think I did it right.  Can someone help me?

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

I dont know if a system restore would work but what should I do to get my browsing history back, if I can get it back?

geek hoodlum

Apprentice
        • Yes
      • Experience: Familiar
      This link might help you: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-recover-deleted-internet-history.html

As you know by the previous post that is on here, Im having trouble with my computer. It freezes sometimes.
      Question: How's your computer right now? Is issue still recurring? Your thread http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,121707.msg801023.html#msg801023 I believe is not solved yet.

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

Well, to answer your question, my computer isnt freezing as much as its gotten better which is good, but I still dont have any sound on my computer which is on another post  ;D

Jack Catalano

Topic Starter

Intermediate

When I open realplayer I get sound and I actually get youtube via realplayer and it works fine and I get sound.

I might need someone to give me a step by step about system restore because I think I did it a few times but I dont think I did right.