Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Slideshow on CD-R  (Read 2379 times)

Marizka

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Slideshow on CD-R
    « on: September 14, 2011, 02:51:18 AM »
    Is there a way to get photos from a slideshow on a cd, to print? Or to just get the photos from the slideshow into an other folder?

truenorth

Guru

Re: Slideshow on CD-R
      « Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 12:08:33 PM »
      It would seem to me that a video capture software program ought to be able to accomplish that function. What software program are you using to view the slide show? Do you have the ability to pause the slide show at selected pictures? If so a screen capture program (many free ones) could also do that.Once captured you should be able to put it anywhere you want and do what ever you want with it.truenorth

Kurtiskain

Mentor

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 05:23:22 PM »
      How is the slideshow operated? is it a powerpoint document? or something a bit more sophisticated? It is possible there is simply a folder on the CD containing all the photos. Put it into your pc and open the cd without trippping the autorun by right clicking it in my computer and selecting open. see if there are any folders which contain the photos you  are looking for. Don't worry abut losing any of the data, a CD is unchangeable so none of the data can be taken off and lost, only copied.

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 06:12:05 PM »
      Great answer...and a simple sokution...
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Marizka

Topic Starter

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 04:04:47 AM »
        Thanks guys! I did try opening the folders before autoplay, but it did not show any photos in any folders. But i did get it right with the print screen option. It's not the same quality but alteast I got the photos copied to have them printed. Thanks so much for the help  :)