Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: anything about time tracking software  (Read 5133 times)

anggie

anything about time tracking software
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:26:39 PM »
 ;) does anyone in here knew any time tracking program?ive research about it but,i want to know if this works well,and doesnt cause any problem..i need a help from a user of any time tracking software..help

soybean

Genius
  • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: anything about time tracking software
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 07:51:14 AM »

sebastian09

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 09:47:28 AM »
Hi there, a lot of time tracking program are out in the market you just need to research about the specs of these program and see what suits your preferences. Some software or program will only track the log in and log out of your workers but not the exact time duration that they spent on their tasks.It is more better f you opt for a real time tracker so that the working hours could not be manipulated or estimated. This blog explains more about time tracking program. You can try browsing to know more about the program.

Kmed

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 10:20:01 AM »
There are a lot of great time tracking apps out there and it can be daunting looking at the list at wikipedia.com. I'm a huge fan of www.tsheets.com - check it out! It's versatile and extremely user friendly. Good luck!

emma1234

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 06:18:07 AM »
I had been aware of Replicon's Time Tracking Software apart from various other time tracking tools, I found this one is simple to use and implement with a totally hassle free experience even for first time users.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 08:13:04 AM »
There are a lot of great time tracking apps out there and it can be daunting looking at the list at wikipedia.com. I'm a huge fan of www.tsheets.com - check it out! It's versatile and extremely user friendly. Good luck!

20 to 100 Bucks a month....you're kidding ...right ? ?
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 02:45:57 AM »
20 to 100 Bucks a month....you're kidding ...right ? ?

Check out the post counts.

?
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos

Freezerth

Starter
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 05:38:43 AM »
    It's obvious that every time tracker is simple - no one would say it's sophisticated.

I also use a simple one :P It's called OnePageOnly -  http://onepageonly.net/ .

It's an online application, so you don't have to install anything.
    But what I like most about it, is the fact that it is accessible. So I can start my work on PC, laptop, anything and then continue my work while travelling by bus or train on my phone.
    Want to be no longer limited by the rules and functionalities of the websites you visit?

http://www.stormdriver.com/blog/

Christian9

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 07:04:46 AM »
    Klok would be something very ideal if you are looking for a time tracking software that runs under your desktop. Its features are great to keep track of your time since it shows/displays you a gantt chart list of what tasks or projects you have worked on. You can even assign unique colors for each project or task so you can identify them directly. I'm not sure if it's still free (it was free when I've used it) but what I've heard is that it costs a one time fee of $15.

You may also want to check some more options of project management and time tracking software here: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/02/43-project-management-software-alternatives You know it's better if you can compare various tools just like what it shows in the link. Zoho Projects is one great time and task tracking software but well it is a paid software. You can try it's trial version though and see if it changes your mind to prefer this rather than a free one.