Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Graphics Card suggestions  (Read 6196 times)

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Graphics Card suggestions
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 12:02:34 AM »
MSI (at least here in China.) because it offers cheap Tier 1 products. ( $72 for the MSI nVidia GeForce GT440 1GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card N440GT-MD1GD3/LP over here vs $80 on amazon.)

I can't speak for in the U.S.... but I'd be inclined to say XFX because it seems to offer warranty which covers modding and overclocking.
In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »
I'd say they're all pretty much the same, as they all follow the specifications of the chipset maker. I'd just look at price and warranty for individual models of the card you're interested in.

Bob_Smith

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 10:27:05 AM »
    Alrighty, thanks for the advice everyone. I'll probably end up buying a 6870 or something around there.