Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: FEBE Backup not working for me??  (Read 3290 times)

ImnoGuru

Topic Starter

Adviser
  • The wonders of modern technology.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    FEBE Backup not working for me??
    « on: September 06, 2011, 07:13:26 PM »
    Hi I have a Desktop computer with Win XP Pro Sp 3. I use Firefox 99% and have FEBE backup.

I want to backup all my bookmarks from my desktop now and transfer them to my laptop/s eventually.

I am trying to use the Firefox addon, Febe, to backup, but it doesn't seems to be working at all?

I am trying to save the back-up on a 16 Gig USB drive and have created a folder on the drive for it. Simply called "Febe Bookmarks Backup".

I have told Febe to send the data (save it to) the E: drive in that folder.

However when I run the application, the box comes up and the operations bar keeps traveling across the length of the box continually but has taken forever and does not complete.  ??? :'(

I would have thought it would be quite a simple and quick operation to do this backup, but my attempts seem to hang and never complete. There is more than 75% space available on the USB.

Can someone please advise as to what it is that I might have done, that is incorrect and let me know how to complete this task.

Thank you ImnoGuru.
    It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: FEBE Backup not working for me??
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »
    Use MozBack instead...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "