Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Video Streaking/Ghosting edge Problem  (Read 2222 times)

thinks_blink

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Video Streaking/Ghosting edge Problem
    « on: September 12, 2011, 03:31:28 PM »
    Well, I'm sure how to explain this... but as you can see in the attached photo I have a problem with this- watermark ghosting edge streak(y)ness. It randomly occurred and when i play videos I'm sure didn't not have this before- they now appear like this with movement. I've tried windows media player and VLC, they both do it, though, VLC less then the other. What even more odd. Is when I pause the video you can (as seen on the photo) see the streaks clearly. Though, if i minimize the application then bring it up again- it's smooths out a little- yet still apparent. Any flippin clue anyone? I cant seem to find this problem with anyone else.. Go figure. Ha. Thanks in advance.
    I also updated my video driver for my Nvida Gforce 9800 GT video card... nothing.
    I have windows 7 64-bit. 4Gb of RAM and an AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 5400+ 2.79GHz

[regaining space - attachment deleted by admin]

thinks_blink

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Video Streaking/Ghosting edge Problem
      « Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:42:29 PM »
      For anybody that has this problem, which I've searched all over the net. You need to completely uninstall your video card driver, remove it. Let it reinstall it's driver (usually automatically) and wal-la! .. I made the mistake of "just" updating it. Hope this helps!