Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: good gamepad for pcsx2?  (Read 4708 times)

thehandyman

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Familiar
    good gamepad for pcsx2?
    « on: September 11, 2011, 04:15:29 PM »
    i installed the new 0.9.9 pcsx2 and was excited to play the emulator with my logitech gamepad f710. turns out that the reception really sucked, the buttons would not respond  sometimes so things like scrolling up would hold on up when i dont want to. or sometimes the mode light would flash off and on which would make my buttons not work for a brief moment. im going to return it to best buy to get my refund, and I would not like to make the same mistake buying another wireless gamepad.

i dont even mind getting wired gamepad, and apparently the logitech dual action gamepad doesn't last long according to reviews. infact, lately ive been having bad experiences with buying logitech hardware..

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: good gamepad for pcsx2?
    « Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 05:03:54 PM »
    i dont even mind getting wired gamepad, and apparently the logitech dual action gamepad doesn't last long according to reviews.
    I've had three. They all work fine and are all around 3 years old, and work fine for every emulator I've used them on.
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.