Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: keyboard and mouse hanging up  (Read 2710 times)

aishwarya ramaswamy

keyboard and mouse hanging up
« on: September 16, 2011, 12:53:28 AM »
i purchased my pc day before yesterday. keyboard and mouse got hanged up. unable to shut down i switched off it  and again restarted it .It was okay only for an hour again the problem started when i am in wireless net.we repeated the process twice . afterward whole pc got hanged up.Technician serviced by reinstalling windows 7 and each and every software.But the problem still persist.please give me your valuable suggestion.

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: keyboard and mouse hanging up
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 01:01:35 AM »
Are you using a PS/2 mouse or a USB mouse?
In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none

geek hoodlum

Apprentice
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: keyboard and mouse hanging up
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 01:03:42 AM »
Hi and welcome to Computer Hope!

I believe your computer is still under warranty. The technician just reinstalled, but what are the findings? Is there any defective hardware? My advise... return the computer to the shop and tell them that the problem still persist after fresh reinstall of Windows 7.